Betraying Her Husband

*****Prologue*****

The whole Oberoi mansion was decorated with white & purple orchids with red roses in between.

In The huge garden area the great singers Atif Aslam & Shreya Ghosal spreading their sweetest voices in form of romantic songs.

The parking area is full of branded cars.

The whole mansion was decorated with lights,antic pieces,statues.

Guests are standing here & there;staring at the beauty of the mansion.

Jealousy clearly marked in their eyes as they had never seen king style wedding in their entire life.

Media,reports covering the whole events in their cameras as a live update,talk of the city.

Soon the whole hole became silent as the beautiful goddess coming down from the stairs with her Prince charming.

She wass looking elegant like Angel on earth then he was like Kamdev.

All girls felt jealous from ANIKA AGRAWAL who was just going to marry the most handsome hottest guy on the earth Mr.SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.

Both were on nine cloud,there was no boundaries of their happiness.

Shivaay protectively caging his would be wife.
Bright smile weren't leaving their faces.

The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi ,the billionaire,the great business tycoon,the youngest successful businessman going to marry today.

He bended on his knees & put the diamond ring in her ring finger & say "I love you Anika" in front of all.

REYANSH SINGH OBEROI the youngest brother of Shivaay captures this moment in his camera with a smirk on his face.

Pandit started Mantras & soon they get married with each other.

Both hug each other,a bone crushing hug.

After an hour or two guests left from the mansion.

Shivaay was busy with his few close friends as he hadn't any family,relatives except his brother and a little sister.

While Anika went to the garden where reyansh was waiting for her.

Both hug each other & smile of winning spread on their faces.

...

Anika comes back from garden & makes herself comfortable in Shivaay's king size bed.

She is sitting in centre covering her face & waiting for her husband.

********************************

Anika's pov-

Ohhhh god!!!!kaha fas gayi me???!!!

He is so damp how he became billionaire????

God knows kab tak use sahna pdega???

Rey(Reyansh) tumne kaha fasa diya yr...

*****************************

Shivaay in mind-

Thank you so much god...aapne aaj meri sari wishes puri kar di...
Anika..she loves me so much...
I can't wait more to make her mine...
I'm soooo happyyyy today....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivaay entered in their room.

Anika felt irritated but stay quiet.

Shivaay sits beside her & make her look up & star in her eyes.

"You are so beautiful Anika...I love you"he confessed.

"I love you too Shivaay..."she spoke with much irritation.

Both hug each other & Anika smirked.

Few moments of love passed away shivaay is going too hard to handle for her.

He loves her & now as a husband he wants her completely with all means.
But as her plans are different she isn't ready for all this.

"Shivaay ....I'm sorry..."she spoke & started crying.fake tears.

"What happened Anika??"he asked with utmost care.

"M so bad Shivaay...actually vo..."she started excuses.

"Anika...what happened u know na I'm with u & I can't see u like this...Please say..."he requested.

"Shivaay ...vo actually I want to take my parents blessings before starting our new life...I know u are so desperately waiting for this moment but..."she said with her fake drama.

"Ssshhh...No need to say anything.I'm sorry Anika I have to understand this first...but don't worry Anika we'll start our marriage life after 15 days when your parents 'll arrive from U.S."he said with rubbing her tears.

"I love you & I'll wait for you"he added.

She hugs him & smirked back.
______________________________________

After that she changed her clothes & comes back from bathroom in few minutes.

& what she noticed that shivaay was sleeping on coach.

& leave the king size bed for his queen.

She checked that he slept or not then silently comes out from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anika entered in reyansh room while he was staring out from Window.

She hugged him from back.

"Congratulations Mr.Reyansh Singh Oberoi!!!! We successfully achieved 1st stage of our plan"she spoke with much excitement.

"Anika...what are u doing here right now?????what bhai will think about us?????
& what are you talking about??????
I can't understand anything..."he replied.

Both staring in each other's eyes for a while then both laughed.

"You are great actor rey.I was really scared."sanyu said to him.

"You aren't less than me Miss Agarawal uppsss Mrs.Oberoi...u are such a drama queen..."he said.

"Ya...Yeah..I know..Now let's discuss further plan How We'll destroy Mr.Oberoi..."she asked.

"Not Mr.Oberoi only idiot,say Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi & don't worry we'll achieve what we want...
By hook or by crook."he replied.
& conversations going on.