My Five Hot Friends Are Fighting Over Me - Crazy Plans Go right, And Me and Him Really Good

Começar do início

"I was just checking if you still want me." I blush and touches my face. I never blush. He kisses it. He seems to notices that.

"So do I."

"I'm sure you do." We walk down to the living room. "You hungry." I nod. "I'll make us something to eat. We could watch a movie also." I smile and nod. He leaves. It was quiet for some moments. I enjoyed it because I got a little time to think before Everyone came in. Think about me and Jake and how Mylon is going to kill Jake. And how I don't really know if we're dating or not.

"So Lynn what do you think." The girls ask me.

"You look sexy of course." They laugh. The guys walk in looking fresh. "Okay Gloria and Tom partner up. Natt and Twin 2 partner up. Gabe and Twin 1 partner up. Leo and Sacha partner up. Now I will tell you why your partnered up. Guys you will start dating. Girls you need to go out because I'm going to be busy and Johnny and Mira are busy too."

"What." They say.

"Did I tell you to speck. No I did not. So go on date. But no movies. No double dates. Go to a restaurant where you can talk and get to know each other. Be back by 10. If you want to stay longer just call. If you don't like the person your with call someone after the date and switch people. Do you understand. I know where you'll be. So don't try to out smart me. Okay you may leave. " They walk out. Then Jake walks in. Sit down on the couch and I snuggle up with him.

"Bossy much." I chuckle.

"No they deserve it. They been getting on my nerves."

"Do you think they will really change from the people you chose for them."

"I don't know. All I know is I paired Tom with Gloria because Tom like Gloria and doesn't know it. It cute how he falls for her right after she didn't take shit from him." He looked shocked.

"Really she looks really nice."

"That how he looks but he is dangerous. And she has an attitude problem and doesn't take shit from lots of really tough people."

"So your scared of her."

"Hell no. So on with pairs. I chose Natt and Twin 2 because they are both quiet. I chose Gabe and Twin 1 because they are the ones that think things out. Unlike the rest of us most of the time we act then think. They think then act most of the time."

"How do you know this."

" I've played football with him. He think of all our games. I ruin them and we still win. And when me and the girls went shopping she planned out her outfit shesh it was annoying. So I just told her to clothes her eyes and take what she has. But if it didn't fit we change it. That was fun. Then in the end we took from each to match." He was smiling. He was enjoying talking to me.

"How about Leo and Sacha."

"I chose them for some reasons. One they are the youngest in the group. Two they are total opposite. Three they balance each other out. Four she thought Leo was cute."

"I don't get the opposite part." He looked cute when confused. I smiled at him. "What."

" You look cute when confused." He chuckled.

"You get distracted easily."

"I blame you. Oh yeah what was I saying."

"You were going to explain the them being opposite a good thing."

"Oh yeah. That Sacha was dating this dude that was friendly and always happy. That didn't work because that was what made him a player. So by Leo being emo, and Sacha a prep. They balance each other out."

"That smart. You obviously thought a lot about this. So why did you chose me." I wanted to tell him 'I didn't my heart did.' But I didn't.

"I'm hungry where is the food and the movie." He notice I didn't want to answer the question. He let it go.

"I'll go get the food. We're watching the movie in my room. It's Jenifer's body." I groan. I hate that movie. My friends only watched it to see Megan Fox make out with another girl. I went to his room and put in the movie. I watch the movie trailer at the start of the movies. Then Jake came with the food. He brought home made Chinese rice and chicken. He even made egg rolls. He also brought ice cream. It was cookies and cream. I started pig out he started laughing at me.

"You have some there." He pointed to my lip. "Let me clean it for you." He decide to lick it off. He lick my bottom lip. So I grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him. My tongue thrusting in his mouth and intertwining with his. I wanted his lips so I bit him and he didn't mind, he laughed against my lips. We started kissing again this time it was slower with more passion. He was trying to drink me with his lips. He was savoring my taste but so was I. My hands go to the hem of his shirt. Breaking it away I pull it of him. I get on top.

"I like a girl on top."

"Mmm. I hear me talking. I don't like it." He laughs and starts kissing my lips then my neck. He savors every inch of my throat. Leaving marks to prove I'm his and only his. I moan as he tastes the sensitive part under right ear. He hands lower to the hem of shirt and he takes it of. He looks at me.

"You've seen me with things smaller than this." I say pointing at my lace bra.

"But now I can do something about it." He takes off my bra tastes the space between my breast and I moan because it sensitive. He taste my stomach. I bring him back up So now I can see his beautiful grey eyes. People say grey eyes are dull but his weren't. My hand feel his 6 pack and they lower until they are at his pants. I put my hands inside his pant and my hand find his hard dick. My hand rubs on. He moans for me. I do a little harder and faster then stop. He moans then grunts.

"Damn you. Don't tease me like that." I laugh and start again and tease him every time. He moans for me each and every time. Just then I hear the door.

"Jake I need to ask you--." Mira and Johnny walk in. My hands was still in his pants and we both were half naked.