The bell rang and our class started. Chem was a little interesting but it was finally over after an hour. I went to my other 2 classes which I had with Jendell and after we went to the cafeteria. We got our lunch and sat where Justin was, meaning where the football players, cheerleaders, and most of the people that played popular school sports were.

"Hi beautiful," Justin said, kissing me on the cheek as I sat down.

"Hey."

I saw Jendell at the corner of my eye jokingly making a disgusted face. Then Bastien, one of our friends came and hugged her from behind.

"Aww is Delly jealous?"

"Don't call me that."

He hugged her even tighter.

"I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't let me go this instant!"

He laughed and kissed her on the cheek before sitting down next to her.

She wiped her cheek very aggressively and flicked Bastien on the forehead.

"Ow Delly seriously?!"

She flicked him again, but harder.

"Okay! sorry Jendell."

We were all cracking up.

She gave him a cocky smile before turning back to us. "So guess what happened today?!" She asked excitedly.

"What?!" Justin questioned just as excited as her.

"Yah what happened?!" I also said excitedly.

Jendell glared at us. "I know yall're mocking me but I'll let it slide. So remember I told you guys that the hip hop school dance teacher is moving so she can't be our teacher anymore?"

"Yah and you said that the teacher was gonna choose someone to replace her."

"Yup, guess who she replaced her with?" She was grinning.

"No wayyy!"

She smiled even wider.

"No freaking way! Jendell I'm so happy for you!" I said hugging her.

"Me too!" Bastien said hugging her also.

"Haha thanks."

I pulled away, but Bastien was still hugging her.

".....You can let go of me now Bastien." Jendell said sounding annoyed.

Bastien pulled away blushing before going back to his food.

Minutes later, the bell rang and we headed to our last period class.

........................................................

School finally ended and I got to go home. I sat by myself on the bus cause Katrina was going over Sam's house meaning that they sat together. I didn't mind, I was actually happy that Sam and Katrina were still together. They made a cute couple.

"Bye you guys," I called out to Sam and Katrina as we exited the bus.

"Bye Sadie, see you tomorrow."

I got to my house and unlocked the door before going in. My mom wasn't home as usual so I made myself lunch. I finished making my Ramen, and I started doing my homework in the kitchen table. I didn't realize that it was so late until I finished my homework. I looked at the time on the microwave which read 10:43. 

Jewls hadn't come home yet so I decided to call her. She was still my younger sister so I had to be concerned.

It has been ringing for some time and I thought that it would go to voicemail, but it was answered at the last second.

I heard heavy breathing in the background before Jewls answered. What do you want?" She mumbled.

"Uh, where are you?" I asked.

"No whereeee....Whyy are you calling?" She slurred.

"Jewls, you have to come home now, it's almost 11...Are you drunk?"

I heard a guy's voice in the background and Jewls started giggling uncontrollably. 

"Jewls, listen to me, you nee--"

"I'll be...home in a *hiccup* bit. Just don't *hiccup* tell mom."

"Please come home safel--" I got interrrupted by moans and more giggling before the call ended.

I sighed before going up to my room to sleep hoping that she doesn't do anything stupid and that she'll be okay.