Chapter One: THE MALHOTRA'S

Start from the beginning

Raj not only loved Nyonika but he also respected her

Raj not only loved Nyonika but he also respected her. Nyonika was his soulmate..his true companion..she was always there for him..always..and he adored her even more because of her love towards his mother.

In today's world when some girls get annoyed because they had to live with her mother-in-law or father-in-law because they want to leave in a nuclear family and just want the entire attention of her husband ...here was Nyonika who adored his mother like her own.

Sometimes both the saas -bahu jodi used to gang up against him..though he used to pretend that he was annoyed at their behaviour but in reality he used to love the bonding between the two most important women of his life.

With the blessing of his mother ,adoration and support of his wife and due to his brilliance and hardwork Raj achieved and became everything that his mother dreamt of.

And of course his happiness and family got completed when MANIK was born.

Manik Malhotra became his world. Raj never had a friend but the moment Manik was born Raj knew that Manik will be his best friend for life.

Manik Malhotra:- Well what can be said about him..he was the heir-of MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES..Greek God for girls..a typical rich spoil brat..but of course he knew where to draw the line ..he knew his limitations--and that what made him more desirable.

Just like Raj even Manik didn't believe in making too many friends

Just like Raj even Manik didn't believe in making too many friends..but if he became friends with someone than there was no way out them anymore..they were stuck with him for life..he was fiercely over protective about his loved ones and would go to any extent in order to protect them.

Apart from his family (Raj ,Nyonika and His dadi) the only people to whom he was close to was FAB 5. His school /College friends..Cabir,Mukti,Dhruv and Alya. --HIS FAB5.

Manik Malhotra was a very extreme person

Manik Malhotra was a very extreme person..there was no mid way for him..whatever he used to do it had to be extreme..of course Raj had a very important role to play in this.

Manik used to get anything that he asked for. Raj never said no to him for anything...because Manik never demanded anything which was wrong..and secondly Raj wanted to live his childhood through Manik. As his life never gave him the opportunity to be act like a child
so he wanted Manik to have everything.

Though he used to get into arguments with Nyonika all the time..because of this. Raj knew Nyonika was right..he was spoiling Manik but he just can't help it.

But even Nyonika was not ready to give up on her son. She knew her son would never understand the importance of anything if he was given everything without any effort . So she started working on that. She started playing competitive games with Manik.

She used to set task for him and used to make it interesting for him and she used to make him work hard for it..and when finally he used to complete his tasks she used to reward him with something or the other gifts.

Though Raj and Nyonika both had different opinions to brought Manik up but both of them agreed on one thing that they both made Manik learn the importance of relationships and the difference between right and wrong.

As a result of which Manik Malhotra became the ultimate best of EVERYTHING.

But there was something that even Manik didn't believe in--that was the existence of TRUE LOVE--in today's ERA.

Though he grew up witnessing TRUE LOVE between his parents..but unfortunately apart from them he hadn't witnessed the same kind of relations with anyone else around him. He grew up listening the stories of LOVE from his Beloved Dadi.

But of course that exactly what LOVE became from him--STORY....JUST FICTION.

Manik was too practical--especially when it came to Love. Even Dadi knew that--that's why some way or the other she tried to everything in her power to make him believe but MANIK being MANIK --didn't gave in.

So that's when Dadi decided not to bother him anymore . She knew he was stubborn but she also knew how compassionate he was --though he didn't accepted it but she knew him too well. Just like she knew that when he would FALL IN LOVE..HIS LOVE WILL BE EXTREMELY AND DEEPLY PASSIONATE.

There will be no stopping him then..no turning back..because he will be too deep into it. Though she never said anything but she knew that day will come for sure.

Though No one could actually blame Manik for behaving like this.Except for his Parents all he ever witnessed was BROKEN FAMILY CAMOUFLAGING THERE WEAKNESS...and pretending to act as they are classic example of perfect family.

All his friends come from such families who have serious issues..one of the main reasons why he felt over protective for all of them was because he doesn't wanted them to go through any more pain..their lives were already a mess because of their respective families and he didn't wanted them to suffer anymore because of their families.

Manik could go to any extent in order to protect them..he believed that TRUE LOVE doesn't exist anymore..and his parents were the last in the line to get the taste of TRUE LOVE.

So he just doesn't believe in it..for him only his family mattered..only his FAB5 mattered..nothing else..NOBODY ELSE.

He would do anything for them..he could do anything for them..there is no line in the world that he won't cross for them..but it's just them..ONLY THEM.

But of course MANIK just forgot one small thing that just because something is not visible that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The best relationship are the one you didn't expect to be in, the one you never saw coming.

And well LOVE is a crazy thing after all..it make you do insane crazy things..things that you didn't see yourself doing in a million year..but when it happens before you even realise you end up doing it.

So how can Mr. MANIK MALHOTRA be any different..as a matter of fact..his case will be a lot worse..afterall he is known to be a extreme person..RIGHT...because for them LOVE BECOME OBSESSION..AND BEFORE THEY EVEN REALISE THEIR OBSESSION CROSSES ALL THE LINES OF SANITY.

Obsession is a very dangerous thing..sometimes it destroys EVERYTHING..but sometimes it consumes EVERYTHING.

Manik never for once thought that he will fall in love..in fact he didn't even believe in it's existence anymore..and he was right..he never fell in love..because that's not the correct word to express what actually happened with him.

SINCE HE WAS AN EXTREME PERSON SO EVEN LOVE DIDN'T GO EASY ON HIM..UNLIKE REST OF THE WORLD WHERE PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE HERE THE CASE WAS DIFFERENT..BECAUSE HERE --LOVE CONSUMED HIM..AND BY THE TIME HE REALISED IT --IT WAS TOO LATE..HE WAS TOO DEEP INTO IT...HE WAS CONSUMED BY HER--HIS NANDINI.

-------------------------------------------------------