"Oh yeah! It is!" Mia said, face palming herself. Everyone laughed at her. Liam and I joined everyone in the couch and finished the movie.

__________________________________________

Liam's POV

After we finished the movie, Mia nd Nicole left to go home. Because of that movie, Harry and I have come up with a brilliant idea! We're going on a trip.

"I know where we could go! Tahiti!" Harry said.

"Yes! I'm gonna look up hotels now!" I said.

****

A few hours later, I found the perfect hotel. It's in Tahiti... It's absolutely perfect! Harry and I went downstairs to tell the rest of the boys our plan. They were all in the kitchen having some tea.

"We have something to tell you!" Harry said, jumping on Louis's back.

"What?" Niall and Zayn asked.

"Would you want to take the girls to Tahiti?" I asked.

"Yeah!" they said.

"And I can take Lottie!" Niall said, jumping up and walking to the fridge.

"Fantastic! I'm thinking we should schedule to leave for the trip once Nicole gets her casts off.,And stay for a week?" I asked.

"Brilliant, mates!" Louis said, giving Harry a quick peck on the cheek. Sometimes all the boys think they're gay for each other. I think Louis and Harry even wonder if they are!

________________________________

*******. 3 weeks later ********

Nicole's POV

"Mia! Are you ready? My appointment is in 20 minutes!" I yelled into the phone, as I waited outside of her house in my new mini cooper. Last week, my Dad took me to get a new car, because my other one was ruined in the acciendent, and I needed to get around somehow! I decided to get the same car I had before, a sliver mini cooper.

I looked up, to see Mia running out of her front gate, looking quite dishoveled. I opened the passenger side door for her, as she climbed in the car, throwing her purse, phone, and shoes onto the ground.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I'm so stressed out! Why aren't you stressed out?!" Mia yelled.

"Your stressed because I'm getting my casts off?" I asked, confused

"NO! I'm stressed because- OH MY GOD." Mia said, covering her mouth with her hands.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh.. Nothing." she said.

"Mia! Tell me! You know I absolutely hate screcrets!" I demanded, but she just shook her head.

"Tell Me!" I yelled.

"...I Can't..." she said.

"Fine." I said, turning on my car and driving to the doctors office.

***

I was sitting on the same bed I was sitting on last time, it's the same crinckly paper underneath me. The door opened, and my doctor walked in.

"Are you ready to get your casts off?" he asked.

"You have no idea how ready I am!" I said. He reached behind him and grabbed a blade, and put it on to a machine.

"uh.. What's that?" I asked, nervously.

"The blade I'm going to use to take off your casts." the doctor said, bluntly. He turned on the machine, and all of a sudden, the blade started turning at warp speed. As he put it against my cast, I heard a loud 'whoosh' sound, and before I knew it, I didn't have a cast in my leg anymore! It felt amazing! He took the cast off my arm too!

"Well, Nicole. I'm glad to see ou are recovered! Not many people can make a full recovery, like you did!" the doctor said, giving me an awkward pat on the back.

"Thanks?" I said with a smile, as I walked out of the door with Mia by my side.

"So how does it feel to have your casts off?" Mia asked.

"Fine." I said, walking ahead of her down the hallway.

"Nicole, are you still mad at me for not telling you?" Mia asked.

"For not telling me what? I would like to know, Mia!" I said.

"Fine, I'll tell you... But you can't tell Liam that I told you! And when he tells you, ACT SUPRISED!" she said. I nodded.

"Okay, well... Tomorrow we are leaving for Tahiti with Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Lottie."Mia said.

"Oh my god! Seriously? When was Liam going to tell me?" I asked.

"...probably today.. But please ask surprised! He would be so gutted if he knew you found out! I guess the boys have been planning this for weeks!" Mia said.

_____________________________________

Liam's POV

I was on my way to Nicole's house, to tell her the surprise! I can't wait to see her face when she finds out! I turned on the radio, and heard "Cannonball" Little Mix's version playing. I just laughed to myself. Nicole absolutely loves this song! She idolizes Perrie... I'm not quite sure why!

I parked in the street, because her car was parked in the driveway. When I reached the front door, I rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" Nicole yelled through the door.

" It's Kermit the Frog!" I yelled, in my Kermit voice. I heard a giggle, before the door opened to reveal Nicole smiling at me.

" Notice anything different?" she asked, giving me a little spin.

"No more casts!" I yelled, picking Nicole up and kissing her lips hard. As we ended the kiss, I put her down softly on the ground.

"so I have a surprise for you!" I said.

____________________________________

Nicole's POV

"So I have a surprise for you!" Liam said. I can tell he's really excited to tell me. God. Why did Mia have to tell me?.... Well I probably would have hurt her if she didn't, but I'm such a bad liar! Especially to Liam! I could never lie to him.

"Nicole?" he asked. I didn't realize I hadn't said anything.

"Yeah? Sorry! What's the surprise?" I asked.

"Tomrrow,we're leaving for Tahiti!" Liam said. I gave him a fake, 'I'M SO SURPRISED!' face.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked, looking a bit hurt. Crap! I knew he would be able to tell that I was faking it!

___________________________

Hello! I hope you liked the new chapter! Please vote and comments And thank you for over 9,000 reads! I can't believe it! Xxxxxx

P.s. thank you for the ideas! I have some plans for the upcoming chapters!