N.B.F's.D

Neariah's POV:

"Hey." I say sleeping, looking at Fire. We were on our way to school.

Last night was overwhelming, I hate it when we fight. My mama didn't get mad at me, thank God. I told her I was with Bec, doing my homework.

He looked at me quickly before focusing back on the road. My eyes were still heavy, due to lack of sleep.

It was a slow Tuesday morning, even though it just started. I reached over and grabbed his ear and started rubbing it with my thumb and index finger.

He chuckled. "Hi." He said back. I smiled and continued to play with his ear.

"I'm so in love with you." I said under my breath. His ear turned red a little and I smiled.

"Are you really?" He asked as we pulled on the street of our school. "Yes." I said sincerely.

I don't know, I've just been wanting to tell him that for so long. It's been a month and a half and I'm still happy with us.

He was looking for a parking spot. I can't believe my mama let him drive me to school, my brothers were happy, lazy monsters.

"Well, I'm not in love with you." He said, pulling into a parking spot. I squeezed his ear and he yelped.

"I was kidding. I'm in love with you too, Min." I smiled, pulled back and took off my seat belt.

"You better be." I joked and he laughed. "Come here." I grabbed my backpack from the backseat and put it on my lap.

I leaned over the counsel and he smiled. "Gimme kiss." I scrunched up my face and he sighed. "Please?" Ugh, the please.

I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him. He tried to grab my face but I weaved quickly.

"Uh uh mister." "But baby." I gave him a stern look and he let out a whine.

"Fire, your such a big baby." He looked at me. His eyes were their regular hazel color.

I still cant believe we're actually together!

"Well... Well your a fun sized weirdo." He stammered. I laughed and got out his car.

He got out too and when we closed the doors, he locked them. "I'm 5'6, thank you. I'm not 'fun sized' I'm king sized. Get it right." I said, doing the duck face, making him laugh.

We walked into the school, his arm was around my shoulder and i held the hand that was hanging off my shoulder.

We walked to my locker and no one was there yet.

I looked at him. "Don't tell me we're late. I got like 5 tardies and my mama is pissed." I quickly said. "Calm down. We're not late..... I don't think." He mumbled the end, looking around.

I smacked my lips and opened my locker.

Next thing I know, I saw darkness. "Guess whoooooo." Bec sung in my ear. I turned around with a full smile.

"BeBe!" I squealed and hugged my best friend super tight. She hugged my neck, she's so adorable.

"Gross." Hunt said and I rolled my eyes at him and he grinned. "Happy best friends day!!!" I cheered and they looked confused.

I looked at Fire and he was talking to some of the guys who I remember seeing at the sports tryouts. I looked back at my best friends and hit them on the shoulder.

"Yall! Today is National Best Friends Day." I said in disbelief. They looked at me weirdly for a second and then let out an 'ohhhhhh.' "I hate yall so much." I laughed out.