Bonnie and Clyde?

Neariah's POV:

After we watched tv, we went to Becca's house and did some more experiments, turns out, things are getting harder.

We need more to make more effects and we need cures to make the effects go away, that's why I'm so sleepy right now.

I came home late and I got in trouble, curse you GREY!

I was dozing off in the shower but the buzz of my phone had woke me up, I finished showering and when I got out, I turned on my phone and I had a message.

Fire Head😒: Minnie! Wya👀

I growled at the message, who he think he is with texting me acting like yesterday never happened. And he had the audacity to ask me where I was, I know he has an iPhone too because it said "iMessage" at the top so i read it and didn't respond.

Let's see what he'll say about that because I really want to try this fire head duck ass boy.

I put on a plain white tee, my white/grayish Marilyn Monroe sweater over it, some all dark boyfriend jeans, my all black high top vans, and some silver pearl earrings.

Yea, I love basic.

"Near! Breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled. "I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I turned on the faucet and dabbed a little water on my hair, it got curly and I smiled at my new look.

I look so different now.
I grabbed my phone, ear phones, charger and back pack, let's get this day over with.

It was Tuesday and it feels like a slobbish Monday.

I walked downstairs after I put my things in my back pack.

I walked into the kitchen and there were chocolate chip waffles on the table!

I dropped my back pack and ran over to the table. "Waffles!" I yelled and I grabbed my plate that was laid out for me and I put 2 waffles on it and added bacon, grits and eggs to my plate.

"Thanks mama!" I yelled, she had already poured my juice.

I sat down and I was about to put a piece of waffle in my mouth when my brothers' walked in.

I rolled my eyes and Blu scrunched up his face and Grey just pretended he didn't see me.

"Wassup N." Blu said and i nodded my head and started eating. "Dude!!! These are the shxt!" I yelled. "idioma!" (Language!) my dad yelled and I slouched into my chair.

My brothers started laughing at me. "Shut up." I mumbled as I dug into my food.

"You do know we have like 50 minutes left right." Grey said slowly. I looked up and he was staring at me while Blu was eating.

I nodded as I continued to eat. "So... You don't have to eat like your starved out." He said slowly again. "Ok.... And I was hungry!" I said slowly, but I raised my voice at the end.

"Sometimes I wonder if your a dude after all." He said and I chuckled, "I mean you can check." And Blu started choking. I reached over and patted his back super hard and he stopped me. "Damn! You trying to kill me?!" He asked, trying to calm his coughing down. I laughed and shook my head.

Grey made a gagging sound, "I'm good, with yo nasty ass." I busted out laughing.

"We got 40 minutes, let's go." Grey said and I was almost finished eating!

I stuffed my mouth with the rest of my grits and eggs and drunk my juice in one go! Yes! I'm on a role! Then I grabbed my last bacon and then grabbed my back pack and ran after my brothers.