No more hiding

Jean^

Jean's POV:

"Yo! Get cho ass down here! Right nooooow!" Dee yelled. I was getting dressed.

Dam spring break went by fast. We went to like 15 parties in a week, last night I had a bad ass hang over.

"Shut up mane I'm coming!" I yelled as I slipped my Nike slippers on and grabbed my phone, walking out my room door.

I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen and grabbed an apple off the table.

I bit it and walked in the living room where my best friends were.

"Nigga you been up there for like ever!" Viola (Jensen) said and I laughed.

I smacked my lips as I smacked on the apple.

"Was not." I defended. We walked out my house door. "Was to!" Dee yelled as he jumped in the front seat of Viola's car.

"How he get to get in the front seat?!" I whined. They laughed as I angrily got in the back seat.

"Because he didn't take forever to get dressed." Viola said as he crunk up his car.

I smacked my lips, "Fxck y'all, where the doe at yo." I said, typing away on my phone.

"About to fire it up right nooooow." Dee said and I laughed.

Viola was speeding down the street, this dude go kill us one day I swear.

I grabbed the blunt and took two puffs instantly. I coughed.

"Y'all remember that lil broad from the dance I was telling y'all about?" I asked, choking on this good shxt.

I gave it to Viola. "We can't forget ha, what about ha?" Dee asked.

We weren't even close to school, we always showed up late, who gives a fxck.

"I know who she is now. What should I do?" He started choking. "We gotta get some more of this mane." Viola said, coughing too. I nodded, "You need a run game duh nigga. Thought you knew this." Dee said, passing the now small blunt to me.

I hit it and blew the smoke out of my nose.

"Alright, I'll do it as soon as I see ha." He shook my hand, "Make it a morning to remember my dude." "Yea, turm this boring ass Monday into a crazy ass Friday." Viola said and I started choking, giving him the dubbie.

We pulled into the student parking lot and bounced out.

"Aye. One of y'all got some to write with?" I asked as we sprayed our selves with colgne to get the smell out of our clothes. Sometimes we didn't care, we would just walk up in that hoe, smelling like a tree if you know what I mean.

"Hell nawl. Ima just ask somebody for one. Like ima work anyways." Viola said, he's smart as shxt, Dee too. We just don't like doing the class work, we'll do the tests and quizzes though, don't nobody wanna flunk.

We walked down the quiet halls. "How late are we?" Dee asked. I looked at my phone, "Bout 45 minutes." "Perfect." Viola said.

We had the same first period which was honors English.

We knocked on the door and waiting for the teacher to open it.

I growled, "I know she here us." I said, pounding on the door. "Yo, chill yo high ass down." Dee said, pulling em away from the door.

I smacked my lips, I was about to pound it again but she opened it.

"Finally." I mumbled under my breath. "That's what I said when I seen you three." She said, moving out of our way, letting us in.