You stupid

Neariah's POV:

He pulled away from the kiss and I wanted to slap the shxt out of him for it. 

I opened my eyes and he was staring down at me. His hands were on each side of my head and he was trying to catch his breath.

"Fxck." I whispered as I caught my breath. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. Why did the kiss have to fxcking end? I couldn't breath but I liked not breathing at that moment.

"Me?" He finally spoke and I growled. "So how was it?" I furrowed my brows. "How was what?" "My sweet kiss, and my poem." I started laughing and he smiled.

"Why did you call it yo "sweet kiss" and that really wasn't a poem, ya know?" I said, trying to act cool, but inside, I was still blowin up!

He smacked his lips. "Viola! Nigga where you at?" Blu's voice ranged outside of my room.  Fire jumped up and got off my bed. I sighed.

"Baby, I gotta go." He said, looking at me. I got up and stared at him. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You don't want me to go?" "I do!" I said, trying to sound convincing. Hell no I didn't want him to leave, but it was a school night so shxt.

"You sure?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Positive." He squinted at me. "Okay." "V!!! Nigga you better not be takin yo kids to the pool in my house." Blu said. "Blu go to sleep!" My mama yelled and I laughed.

He walked to my door. He turned around and God I wanted him to stay. "Come here." I smacked my lips and rolled my neck. He laughed. "Please?" Ah hell. 

I sighed and got up. Please was always my weakness.

I got up and walked to him. He pulled me by my waist and I wrapped my arms around him. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"You gotta go." I whisper to him. "I'll go when you tell me to go." He said, squeezing me a little tighter. 

I started rubbing the back of his head and he smiled. "Your so stupid." I said, laughing a little. "Ima lil slow, but I aint stupid." I laughed a little harder and he just smiled at me. 

I unwrapped my arms from around him and hugged his torso. I laid my head on his chest. "I don't want you to go." I said, after a moment of silence. 

"The don't let me go." "But you have to. We got school tomorrow." He smacked his lips. "Fxck school. I might not go anyways." I let go of him and he started laughing.

"You better come!" I said, looking up at him. "Who said I gotta go?" "Me, duh." He cocked an eyebrow. "And who are you?" "Near, duh." He started laughing again. "Yea, okay." "Fire, I'm for real." He sighed. "I know, Min. I will. I'll even come early now." "Yay!" I squealed. He gave me a look and I pushed him off of me. 

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I wanted to pout. He made me turn into such a girl. "Kay." I said, smiling a little.

"Kiss me." I snorted. "No." "Why nooooot?" He whined. "Because. You gotta goooo." I said, mocking his tone. He rolled his eyes. I giggled and he chuckled. "You too cute." "Boy bye." I said, waving my hand in the air, trying not to smile.

"Bye, Minnie." He said, before sneaking out my room. He closed my door and I wanted to drop to the floor. 

*************************************

Wednesday Morning

"Awwww!!! Look at chu! Kissin like you grown and shxt." Bec said as we jumped out the car. "Shhh, I don't want my brudas  to hear." "My bad." "Yea, dam, Becky, quiet it down." Hunt cut in and I nodded.

"N, come here." Grey said, before I could fully leave him and Blu.

I turned around and walked back to my brother. "Wassam." I said. He ran his fingers through his freshly cut hair.