Wet Dream

Jensen's POV:

"Jensen." She moaned breathlessly as I pushed the rest of myself inside of her. "Baby, loosen up, your m-making this so so hard for me." I stuttered shakily. 

Sweat was pouring down my face and it hasn't even been two minutes yet. The way her insides tugged on my hard length was just intoxicating.

She pulled my hair and I groaned. "Its...Its.... making it worse!" I yelled in pleasure as I quickened my pace. 

She let out a weak cry and I felt her shudder underneath me. "Y-your... Fuuuuuuuuck me up dude!" She dragged out and I started laughing. She opened her eyes.

They were wild and the way her hair was looking was even funnier. "W-whats so funny?" She asked and my pace slowed. "Y-

"JenJen get up! Boy you late for school!" My mama yelled. I squinted and she was in my doorway with a broom. 

"Get up! It's 9:30." I ran a hand over my face. "You sweating, the air on. Get from under those covers and take a shower, player." I smiled sleepily and she smirked and walked off.

"I'll be damned if I go to truancy for you again. No sir!" She yelled as she walked down the hall. I yanked my sheets off of me and they were soaking wet.

I had a boner that was so hard, it was hurting, begging to be touched. I rolled my eyes at the stupid dream I just had. Of course it wasn't real. 

I got up, yanked the sheets off my bed angrily and threw them  on the floor. I have to wait until my um..... Body calms down. I started rubbing myself to try to make the blood flow better. 

I groaned.

Awkward ass morning.

Neariah's POV:

"Where is he?" I whispered to Jean. We were in Art and Fire hadn't showed up. "Text him." He said. I looked at him. He was sitting at the table across from mines. 

I loved ceramics class because we played with clay, made things, and the teacher was cool as hell. 

"I did, he didn't respond. You do it." He smacked his lips, turned around and started playing with this girl's braids.

"Jean!" I whispered yelled. He looked at me with a playful smirk. "You rang?" He said and I rolled my eyes with a grin on my lips. "Ima do it okay? I'll even text his mama for you." He smiled. "Thanks." "Now shut the hell up and finish that box." He laughed out and I snorted and looked at my deformed clay moon.

"You three tables, come over here, I'm about to demonstrate." Our teacher, Mr. G said. We called him G because his real last name was something like Groake, I honestly don't know.

He had long brown hair, a mustache and chin hair, he was taller then me, so maybe 5'11, he wore jeans, dirty boots and a shirt that kind of look like a jacket that stopped at his elbows. He was beyond funny, he told us how he was a game designer, was in a "gang," but gangs prefer to be called a group. So he says, and how his other old cool jobs.

"Yea, I'm not racist or anything, but them white hillbillies are the dumbest son of a bxtches ever." He laughed. " 'Yea, I saw this big white light outside and it was chasing me. I would've called for Martha but she done gone to Walmart.' " He said in a very country, hillbilly-ish  accent. I busted out laughing just like the rest of the class.

"Those people kill me, man. I think that aliens should go and get them." He laughed. He says the most craziest things. 

He got up and inspected everyone's boxes. I tried to hide mines but he stood there. "You free handing that?" He asked and I nodded shyly. "Dam, your a badass." And with that, he walked off. I smiled and started fixing my squiggly lines.