My Girlfriend

Grey rappin ^

Neariah's POV: 

School was finally over. "Mama, we going to tryouts, so we might be home late." I said, I was walking outside with my best  friends and I was on the phone with my mama. "You want me to brang yo physical up there?" She asked. "Uhhhhhh... Hold on." "Bec, can you go ask the track coach do we need a physical today?" "Hunt, go ask the coach what Near asked." She told Hunt and he sighed before running over to the track.

"Hunter is gone to ask the coach. Where you at?" I asked my mama, Bec was on the phone with hers too. "I'm at work." "Oh. Where is Dad?" "He at home." "Oh. When you leave work, can you go buy me a Hershey?" "Hell nawl." I growled. "That's so nasty." She said and I laughed. "Not?" I asked my mama, I always said that instead of "why not." "Near, shut up." 

Hunt came back running. "She said if we come tomorrow we can just brang it tomorrow." He said, trying to catch his breath. 

"Okay, ima give it to you when you get home?" "Okay. And buy me my Hershey!" I yelled before she hung up.

"You don't have to come up here." Bec said, annoyed with ha mama. 

We started walking down the hill where everyone else was.

"Minnie!" Fire yelled and I looked at my friends as my boyfriend and some of his friends walked over to me and my friends, hmp.

"What, boy?" I asked, trying to sound annoyed. "Come here." He said. Should I embarrass his ass in front of his friends? Or just not? Hmmmmm...

I stepped forward and he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. We pulled away and his eyes were now green. I still don't get it.

"You trying out for football?" He asked and his friends started laughing. I looked at them and raised the left side of my top lip and rolled my eyes and they stopped.

I looked back at him. "Fxck you." "After tryouts." He winked and I pinched him and he growled. "Oww ow ow ow ow ow ow." He repeated as I squeezed tighter. 

"Say you sorry." I gritted out and he was down to my level. "No." He gasped out. I squeezed tighter. "Say you sorry." I squeezed tighter. "Stoooooop." His eyes were watery. I laughed. "Say you sorry and I'll stop." "Baby... I'm sorry.... Stop!" He cried out and I let go and everyone was dying laughing.

He stood up fully and I looked up at him and his face was super red. He didn't look at me. "Yo, that's the only female I've ever seen put you in yo place like that, besides yo mama." One of his friends said and I smiled. "Who she is?" Another one asked and Fire looked down at me.

His eyes were light blue and they were super watery. 

I cocked an eyebrow, waiting for his response.

"My girlfriend." He said, and those two words were the best two words I've ever heard in my entire life. 

I could still tell that he was mad. "If your trying out for these sports, come over here and give each coach your name. You don't need physicals today, but please bring them tomorrow." A coach yelled.

"That's another first. Well, I hope you don't play with my homie's heart. Or we go duck yo ass." The dude said and I busted out laughing, even Fire. "You don't want these problems, you better ask ya boy." I said and the guy was smirking at Fire. 

We were already dressed for tryouts and we split up. The guys tried out for football, typical. And Bec and I tried out for track and field.

"Dude! That was too much!" Bec gasped as she fell to the ground. I had my hands on my knees and I was hunched over. They made us run over 70 laps out there, I've never sweated that much in my life!