Hype

Jean's POV:

"Okay, but you don't have to catch an attitude." I told the cashier at Mc Donalds, they got my order wrong.

"Okay... I mean, you could've went to another one." She said, rolling her eyes, I sighed, "I ordered the Mac pick 2, I aint order yo attitude." "Whatever, what kind of sauce do you want?" "Honey mustard."

She gave me the sauce and I snatched it from her.

"You know.. Nobody told you to sign that application, making one dollar an hour, I don't wanna be petty but next time get on the drive through because next time ima come over this counter." I said and walked away.

I mean who did she think she was talking to.

I got my schedule changed because one of my little flings went wrong, the girl just wont give me a break.

I walked into my room, the house was empty, I almost pooped a brick.

"What took you so long, Kyla asked." I looked at her confusedly, "How did you get in here?" I asked, still standing in the door way.

"The same way you get into my room." She smiled, "And I see you've bought food, how about we just skip to desert."

She jumped up and threw my food, I know she just didn't throw my dam food.

Neariah's POV:

"Like I said, I don't care, you aint no dam body." I said, clapping my hands at the life guard at the pool. He was just looking at me.

"Near, girl, just come on." Bec said, I was still in the pool, my friends were waiting for me, outside the pool.

We got kicked out because some dumb kid decided to go under water and pull my ankle, dragging me under the water.

So the only thing I did while we were under there was swing, it was hard but I didn't care, don't fxcking do that dude.

"No, because he aint kick ole dude out." I said, pointing at my pool enemy.

The life guard was cute but I don't care.

"I didn't do anything." My pool enemy said, "Oh for real? So you aint go under this snotty ass pool and pull on my ankle, bringing me under? You aint do that?" I asked angrily, looking at him. "Nope." "So I'm guessing it was a ghost." He smirked at me, "Yup." He said, popping the "p."

I wanted to strangle him. I got out the pool and started walking over to him super fast.

"You stupid m-" I got cut off when someone picked me up. I looked around and started cussing at the boy in Spanish and he just smirked.

"NeNe calm down!" Hunter yelled and I continued to cuss.

"Near, you see, your up here." Bec said, holding her hand in the air as they walked down the street, I was on Hunter's back, still pissed. I cussed all the way until we got around the corner.

"You needa bring it (she popped her tongue as she brought her hand down) down here honey." She said and Hunter laughed.

I pinched his neck and he growled, "Yall knew that was wrong, I mean, I know yall saw me going down forcefully." I said through gritted teeth.

"Nah, I was um.. Talking to the life guard." Bec said, turning red.

"You was what?!" Hunter yelled as we walking up his driveway.

"I was talking to the l-" "I heard you the first time, but... never mind." He said, cutting her off.

I narrowed my eyes at him when he put me down.