Happy one month!

A month later 

Jensen's (Fire) POV:

"Mane, I love this girl." I said, as I laid my head on the cool window of Dee's car. "Yall only been together for like a week." Lubin said and I smacked my lips.

"I don't give a fxck, I've known her for 2 months and we've been dating for a month now. You fxck girls on the first night you meet em." "Ohhhhh shxt. Chill V. I'm happy that your in love, and I can tell that she's in love with you too."

We haven't said the special  3 words yet, today is our one month anniversary and I'm going to finally tell her. I'm gonna take her out to dinner and today will be perfect.

"She hasn't even let you smash yet." Lubin said and I wanted to punch his ass out. "Like I said, I don't give a fxck. I dont care about sex." "So you don't wanna hit that?" "Hell yea nigga! I wanna throw ha ass all across my room! But I know she isn't ready and I'm cool with that." They started laughing and I smiled at the thought of making love to my Minnie.

We got out the car. I'm so happy that school is almost over!!! I met Minnie em at the end of the year and it feels like I've known them forever, I wish that we would've met sooner but oh well.

"I'm ready to see my baby, mane." I groan and my friends push me inside the school.

We shook some hands and threw our heads up to the rest. "You sprung, my dude." Dee said, laughing and shaking his head as we walked down the crowed school hall.

"Not go deny it. I just might be." They laughed harder. "If she tell you to jump what you go say?" Lubin asked. "Shidddd..." I said, rubbing my hands together. "Ima ask ha how high." They started screaming, gaining looks from everybody.

"Why yall yelling?" Glitter Lips (Bec) asked. I looked at my girlfriend and she was looking beautiful as ever. 

She had on some white skinny jeans that made my boy want to burst out these dam joggers. Some all black high top vans, and that pink laced spaghetti strapped shirt that I've been dying to see ha in! But she had a white denim jacket on and her braids were in two pony tails. I swallowed hard and she smiled and I smiled back.

"They just being stupid." I answered back.  She rolled her eyes, "Well yall hurt my dam ears." She laughed. "Girl shut up, you know you like hearing us yell." Dee said and she snorted. "You wish." 

They started going back and forth and I found myself trapping Minnie against her locker. 

I grabbed her binder and sat it against the bottom locker that was under hers. 

"Hey baby." I whispered and she smiled. "Sup." She said, looking up at me.

I love how she gives me a run for my money and I love the chase.

"Happy one month anniversary." I said, leaning in for a kiss. She pursed her lips and shook her head. I pulled back and groaned. 

"Why you always teasing me?" I asked, rolling my eyes. She started giggling. "I'm not teasing you, I just don't wanna kiss you at school." I made a annoyed noise and she started laughing again.

"Stop doing this to me, it kills me and it's not fair!" I whined. She grabbed my face. "Your such a big baby." She whispers as she searches my face. I bend my legs so that I was now on her level.

"Kiss meeeeeeeee." I whined. She took one of her hands off my face and I got pissed. She took my hair out of its ponytail and I smirked once she put her other hand back where it was.

I shook my head a little and my curls fell on my ear. I smiled at her, she makes me so happy! God what the hell is wrong with me?! All of a sudden I feel this thing in my heart.