What If

Neariah's POV

"Ew why is your hair like that?" I heard someone say as i walked down the hall. I turned around and people were walking and talking.

"Hello! are you deaf? why is your hair like that?" The voice came again, I looked around and it was the same view, kids walking and talking.

"I'm down here sir blindness." The voice said, I looked down and their was this short girl with glasses on. Her face had a lot of bumps on it and her hair looked greasy and dirty.

I don't judge people but who the hell is she? "Um... who are you?" I asked, after I scrunched up my face.

"Martha, who are you?" She asked, looking up at me, i'm guessing she's like 4'11. "If you didn't know me then why are you acting rude towards me?" I asked. She shifted on her feet a little, "Um... i'm just curious." "Your curious about my hair?" "Yes." "Okay, why?" "Because, I've seen you before and your hair was long at first." I'm just gonna end this before i'm late to class. "I cut it." "why?" "Because I wanted to try something different." "why?" "because i want to." "why do you want to?" "because i'm tired of having the same old attitude that gets me nowhere so I changed that too and that means i'll change my identity a little. Now bye." I said and walked away.

I went to class because that girl talked me to death so i couldn't meet up with my friends. "Bonnie, you were almost late." My teacher said and i rolled my eyes as i walked to my seat.

"Hey, what happened, you didn't meet us at the lockers." Bec whispered to me. I looked over at my friends and sighed. "This girl was asking me a lot of questions about my hair and now i feel bad so i'm just gonna grow it back." They pursed their lips, "I like your short hair though." Hunter said, I smiled, "Yea, we like your hair either way, don't let nobody bring you down, be who you wanna be it's your life Near." Bec said and i nodded, Their right, "Yall are right." "Duh." They said together and we laughed.

The bell rung and the lesson started. Their was a knock on the door and our teacher just continued to teach. I just stared at him as the knocks got louder, I looked behind me and he wasn't there, I knew it was him.

"Someone's at the door." A girl said and our teacher stopped talking and walked to the door. He opened the door and walked back to the board.

Fire Head waltzed in, "Wassup Rich." He said as he went to his seat which was behind me ugh. I rolled my eyes at him when he smirked at me.

"What did I tell you Clyde, don't call me by my real name." My teacher said, "You already know I don't like doing that so..." Fire Head trailed off. "Like I was saying, you guys are going to do these work sheets with a partner and it's not hard, all you have to do is look up the answers in the book." Our teachers said, walked behind me.

"Here, pass these out." He said, i didn't bother to look behind me, he walked back to his desk and started typing on his computer.

Fire Head walked around and handed everyone a paper and he just had to give me mines last, "Okay, get in groups of two." Mr. Wallis said, I looked at my friends and they gave me guilty looks, "Mr. Wallis, can it be a group of three?" Bec asked, our teacher looked at her and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Nope! there will be someone left out so... Bonnie i'm guess your gonna be partnering up with Clyde." Mr. Wallis said, smirking at me, i swear this man is so childish. "I can't work by myself?" I asked him and he shook his head, and i rolled my eyes.

"Minnie, turn around." Fire Head said behind me. I scrunched up my face and turned my desk around, facing the little jerk.

"I don't wanna play with you today, so lets just get this done, we gone 50 minutes." I said, my voice sounded bored.