Chapter 14: Remember December

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Sequel: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Chapter 14: Remember December

"I can't top that," I smiled at Simone, "that was incredible, seriously."

"You think so?" she asked, "it felt amazing. You were right. I'm glad I came."

"Good," I smiled, "and don't sign with any other record labels either, you are definitely coming with me."

"Seriously?! Rosily and I always dreamed of something like that!"

"Well your dreams coming true."

"Go out there!" she said, "they want to hear you sing!"

"Okay okay okay," I laughed, "I'm going."

I walked out onto the stage and heard a roar or people cheering. "Hey everyone!" I waved to the crowd, "It's good to be here! Want to hear a song?"

 I settled for singing a cover of Britney Spears' song Stronger. It definitely suited me and I loved the song. Nobody seemed to mind.

But now I'm...

Stronger than yesterday

Now it's nothing but my way

My lonliness ain't killing me no more

I'm stronger

That I ever thought that I could be, baby

I used to go with the flow

Didn't really care 'bout me

You might think that I can't take it, but you're wrong

'Cause now I'm...

Stronger than yesterday

Now it's nothing but my way

My lonliness ain't killing me no more

I'm stronger.

"That was amazing!" the interviewer walked onto the stage as I finished, "thank you both for coming! You did great!"

It was a great ride home, with both of us laughing and talking about the performances. Dylan greeted me at the door. 

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"It went amazing! I was right about making Simone feel better."

"That's great! How do you feel Simone?" he asked her.

She smiled at both of us, "I've never felt anything like it."

"That's good right?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied, "definitely."

When Demi took Simone out for the day, Dylan and I went straight down to our secret place to look through the stuff that we found at my dad's place. We searched and read through everything we possibly could, but we got easily distracted. I walked through the place and looked at everything like it was my first time down here even though I've been down here a million times. I went back to the couch and Dylan wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back down onto the couch.

"What are you thinking?" he asked. 

I sighed, "I really don't know. I don't know what to think about any of this. What was Alicia really after? Did she just want my dad and I out of the picture or did it have to do with the fame that David and I have? If it's just about dad and I then I can't trust David. If it's about the fame, then I have to tell David. I just don't know how to figure out the answer. None of these papers explain specifically what her reasoning was."