Chapter 30: Two Worlds Collide

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake, But I Am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide

Note: Here it is... the last chapter.. I hope you all have enjoyed reading It Was A Mistake, But I am Unbroken Now and Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide. I have absolutely loved writing this story. I'm sad to see it coming to an end, but I wanted it to end on a good note and I didn't want to struggle trying to finish it. So this is how it's ending.

I hope you enjoy it :)

Please vote, fan, and comment. Tell me what you have thought about this entire series!! 

Enjoy! <3

Also, the picture is of the very first cover I made for this series :)

Chapter 30: Two Worlds Collide

You’ve given me strength to find home

You had your dreams, I had mine.

You had your fears, I was fine

You showed me what I couldn’t find,

When two different worlds collide.

                                     We pulled up to the driveway and I could already hear the music and see the lights. We left our stuff in the car and held hands as we walked into the house.

“Welcome home!”

                                     My house was filled with people and they all started cheering when we came into the house. The LovatoIsLouder group immediately all surrounded me in one big group hug. I made surre to find David next.

He hugged me tight, “Congratulations Sis. I missed you.”

I pulled away and smiled, “I missed you too.”

“What about me?” I turned my head a little and saw Simone.

“Of course I missed you,” I laughed and hugged her.

Demi broke us apart, “Now it’s time for the party.”

Dylan held my hand and we looked around the house.

“Okay Demi, give us the tour,” I told her.

“The stage and dancing is in the main room,” she explained, “The game room which also includes a photobooth, food in the kitchen, and swimming outside.”

“Wow,” Dylan replied.

“You really went all out this time,” I laughed.

Demi smiled, “Well it’s a special occasion. Let’s go.”

“I’ll start the dancing,” David said, “Demi?”

“Of course.” Demi took David’s hand and they went out to the dance floor.

“What do you say Kay?”

                                     I smiled at Dylan and he led me out to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his rested on my waist. A new song played and we swayed back and forth with our foreheads touching.

“They all seem pretty happy for us,” Dylan said.

“Yeah,” I smiled, “They really do.”

“Are you happy?” he asked.

I nodded, “I really am and this party is incredible. They’re all so happy for us. Everyone we care about is here to celebrate with us. I can’t imagine a better wedding party.”