Chapter 28: What to Do

Demi Lovato Fan Fiction

Book 1: It Was A Mistake, But I Am Unbroken Now

Book 2: Here We Go Again When Two Worlds Collide 

Chapter 28: What To Do

Tell me what to do about you

Something on your mind

Baby all the time

You could bring out a room

Oh yeah

This day has a long time coming

I say it’s nothing new

Tell me what to do about you.

                                     I smiled brightly as I strummed my guitar and sang along to the song. I had a piece of paper sitting on the table next to me where I changed a few of the lines.

“You really made the song fit us,” Dylan said after I finished singing.

“I remember listening to it, and loving it, but it never fit our story that much. So I thought I would change it.”

“It’s amazing that you find time to revise a song while we’re on our honeymoon.”

I smiled, “I was feeling inspired.”

“So what’s on the agenda today?” he asked.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged, “Maybe we could go into the town nearby. They have this great pier and I hear there’s supposed to be a fair going on too.”

“What happened to peace and quiet?”

“It’s only one day,” I smiled, “And it’s a small town.”

He smiled, “I guess it sounds like fun.”

“Really?”

“Really. Let’s get ready.”

-Simone’s View-

“So you found a place?” Demi asked.

“It’s the perfect little apartment for me,” I told her.

“Kayla’s going to be sad to see you leave.”

“I don’t think so,” I said, “She’s married now. It’s time I moved on from living in her house. I’m doing a lot better. When she gets back it will be the start of our separate careers. I’ll be working on my first album and you and Kayla both have albums to work on too. It’s an amazing new chapter for all of us.”

“Isn’t it weird how things turn out?” she asked.

I nodded, “It’s weird the people that God bring together in life.”

“You want to meet some people?” Demi asked, “I’m in this group and we’re hanging out today.”

“I don’t want to intrude-“

“It’s fine,” Demi smiled, “I want you to meet them. You’ve met them before, but not officially.”

“Who are they?”

“Kayla and I formed a group called LovatoIsLouder. It started out as a way to stop bullying, but we ended up becoming best friends. Every now and then we have meetings where we just hang out and catch up.”

We got into Demi’s car and we drove to Kayla’s house.

I chuckled, “Does hanging out always have to be at Kayla’s house?”