Mall Date Gone Wrong ? - ChanBaek

"Chanyeol let's go to that store next!" say Yeonha aka Chanyeol's friend. Chanyeol roll his eyes irritated at Yeonha ordering him around. The date to the mall today should be his and his boyfriend, Baekhyun. Not with Yeonha following them around interrupting them. Plus she keeps ordering Chanyeol to go here and there following her anywhere she wants to go and leaving his precious boyfriend, Baekhyun tailing behind them like a lost puppy. But a cute one of course.

Chanyeol turns his head and look at his boyfriend who's walking slowly behind them, his head wandering around the mall. His eyes is filled with boredness. Chanyeol feel guilty. Then Baek's eyes stops at his and both of them blush, smiling.

"Yeol? Yeol! I'm talking to you. Are you listening?" Yeonha stopped walking and tug Chanyeol's jacket. She looks up to Chanyeol and see the same way where Chanyeol is looking. Baekhyun. Of course. 'He's such a bother!' Yeonha thought. She shots a glare at Baekhyun and mouthed something to him. 'Stop looking at him! Go away. You're bothering us'. She saw that Baekhyun's face expressions becomes different. She smile.

On the other hand, Chanyeol are looking at Baekhyun weird. "Baek, what's wrong? Are you sick?" He wants to walk to his boyfriend but Yeonha,being the bitch she is, holding Chanyeol's arm tight not letting him go. "Yeonha what's wrong with you? Let go of my hand!" He tried to pull his arm away but Yeonha's grip keeps getting tight. "Chanyeol no! You're coming with me!"

Chanyeol took a deep breath and yank his arm away from her grip. "Bitch, that's enough. I've had enough of your shits. This date to the mall today was supposed to be mine and my boyfriend, Baek. What's wrong with you? Can't you see that you're bothering us? Who do you think you are? Just go and shop yourself. I want to spend time with my Baekkie." Chanyeol pass all the shopping bags at Yeonha and walk to Baekhyun.

He take Baekhyun's hand and are getting ready to walk away from there when Yeonha shout, "Chanyeol! You can't leave me here alone! You're supposed to protect me! I'm a girl, its dangerous for me to be walking alone-" "Yeonha I'm not the one who ask you to join us right? Did I? No. So now don't come to me and act all childish cuz I don't freaking care" Chanyeol roll his eyes again and start to walk again with Baekhyun by his side.

After a few minutes walking and wandering around the mall without a particular place to go, Baekhyun finally had the urge to speak. He's been quit all the time since the quarrel between Chanyeol and Yeonha starts. He looks at the tangled hands of his and Chanyeol's first and he smile shyly. He loves the feeling of Chanyeol's hand touching his. Then he take a peek at Chanyeol's handsome face. I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend Chanyeol ~ He smile again. He didn't notice that Chanyeol was staring at him when he's smiling while examining Chanyeol's face.

"What's wrong Baek? Got something on my face that makes you smile?" Baek got panicked and he stutters, "N-no nothing. I w-was looking at the sign b-behind you. You're too tall I can't see a thing" Chanyeol smirk. Too cute. Baekhyun is too cute for him to handle. "Ohh so now you're making fun of my height? Aren't you the one who said that you likes taller people? And you want one as your boyfriend?" "I am. But you know, sometimes there's an unadvantages of having taller lover. That's all."

"Whatever you say Baek" Both of them smile and they continue their walk. Seconds later Baek looks up to Chanyeol's face again and pout, "Channie, where exactly are we going? Its been half an hour. My leg hurts" He stop walking and touch his leg, massaging them. "I'm sorry Baek. But just a little more of walking. There's this one restaurant that I really wanted to bring you there. Okay?" Chanyeol smile apologetically and ruffle Baekhyun's soft hair.

Baekhyun huffed and smile, "Okay. But it better be near cuz I feel like my legs are gonna pop out anytime soon!" Chanyeol smile at his boyfriend's cute complains. "Okay ~ I promise ~"

Continue at part two ~

Heyyy guys ! This is my first ever published story here at wattpad! I'm so nervous but excited at the same time 😆😆 Actually I had written many stories in my fics book. Its just I'm scared to share em with anyone cuz I know my story sucks but you know, today I was just like, 'fuck it just post it you can do it!' and here it is ! My story. I will post part2 soon. Sorry for the grammatical error cuz English is not my first language. But I hope you guys will enjoy this story! 😙😙

See you later , byeeee !!!!! 💕💕

-Laeris-