"Wow," he exclaimed, "Yeonjee. My beautiful girl."
Yeonjee blushed, embarrassed.
"Thank you, Appa. You look so handsome. I wonder how Eomma got so lucky." Yeonjee stated with a grin.

Her father simply smiled.
"Well, we should get going. Shall we?" He said as he held out an arm.
Yeonjee stepped forward and grabbed it nervously.
Her father looked into his daughter's eyes one more time before entering the chapel.
"Yeonjee," he whispered, his voice shaking slightly, "I feel like I'm losing you all over again."
Yeonjee gave out a slight sob but continued to wear a smile.
"You're never ever going to lose me again, Appa. Kyungsoo will take good care of me, you know it."
He smiled in reply.
"I know he will." He said.

And with that statement, the doors of the chapel opened and revealed rows and rows of people standing from their seats to turn and look at Yeonjee, the woman dressed in white.

Some smiled, some shed tears and some threw congratulations at her as her father led her to the altar, where he stood.

When Yeonjee had finally made it to the altar and before she took a step onto it, her father gently pulled her into his arms and planted a loving kiss onto his daughter's cheek.
"I love you, my beautiful Yeonjee." he said with the deepest sincerity any father could feel towards their child.
Yeonjee began to tear up.
"I love you too, Appa." She replied.