[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK

Start from the beginning

"You should sleep more. I'll put your food on the table so don't forget to take your medicine afterward. Have a nice sleep." She whispers directly into my ears.

At that point, her voice sounds so angelic. I don't know why but her voice gave me chills. My ears turn red and I'm frozen. My heart still races like crazy.

She covered me with a blanket before turning off the light and exits the room.

I'm wide awake now. I don't feel sleepy anymore.

___________

Ever since that day, we stop using the notes to communicate. I didn't lock myself in my room anymore. We spend our days watching movies while eating ramyun. ___________ also help me with my new song.

"______________, can you buy me a coke. We're out of coke." I said after checking the fridge. Whenever we need anything, she will be the one to buy them considering that I might bumps into my fans.

"Okay. Do you want anything else?" she ask while putting on her jacket and mask on.

"Nah, just coke."

"Got it. I'll be right back" She exit the house.

I waited for a two hours but she still haven't return. What took her so long? I called her dozens of time but she didn't pick up any of my call.

As I was about to head out, the door slowly open. It was her!

"Where did you go?" I ask and gently snatch the plastic from her hands.

" I..i met..my friend. Sorry it took me a while." She said before walking away to her room. Something is not right.

For the whole day, I'm waiting for her to come out from her room but she didn't. I decided to just go to bed when suddenly I heard loud noises from her room. I ran toward her room.

"______________, what's that sound?" I yell from outside.

"noth..nothing. My books fell down." She replied.

"Are you okay?" Her voice sound different and makes me worried.

"Yes. I'm fine. Let's talk again tomorrow." She sounded like she was out of breath.

"I'm coming in." I'm still curious so I decided to go in. But her door was locked.

"let..talk tomm..orrow" YES SOMETHING DEFINITELY HAPPENING TO HER! She doesn't usually talk that way. I slammed her door a few time before successfully breaks the knob. I rush inside and noticed the room was pitching black.

I quickly switch on the light and look around.

"Oh goshh________!" I yell out her name as soon as I saw her crouching while grabbing her chest.

"Yahh yahh what happened to you?!" I lift and put her on her bed.

She groans in pains and breathe heavily. Her face is pale white.

I quickly grab my phone and call Zelo.

"Hello, hyung." He pick up.

"Zelo ah, is ___________ sick or something? She's sweating and cold." I ask him while my other hand keep on stroking her hair.

"What? did she went somewhere just now hyung?"

"She went out to buy me a coke. That's all. Why?"