[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK

Start from the beginning

"Oh poor guy.." I feel bad for him.

"You don't have to do anything. Just make sure he's in a good condition and take his medicine on time. The therapist will come twice a week. That's all. When our promotion ended, he will return to the dorm I promise." He tried to convince me.

"Alright alright. I will do it." I agree coz I can totally relate to him.

"Thanks!! I know I can count on you" he gave me a big hug.

-----------------------------

Since that day, my live started to change. Zelo introduce me to him formally. So from there I get to know his name. Bang Yong Guk.

We never directly talk to each other. Its hard for me to start a conversation with any other people except for Zelo. So we decided to communicate using sticky notes. Every day, I would write him a question like "Have you take your medicine?" or "What do you want to eat for breakfast, dinner and lunch?" and stick it on his room's door and he would reply those question the same way using sticky notes.

One morning, I realized that he didn't answer any of my questions so I just barged into the room, worrying that something might have happened. As soon as I enter, the room was completely dark. The light is switched off and the curtain is closed.

"YONGGUK-SHII! YONGGUK-SHII! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Bad thought runs through my mind. Did he overdose the pills? Or he got that panic attack again? I was trembling and run throughout the room, calling for his name before knocking on something and fall down. I can feel some warm liquid flowing from my head.

Suddenly the light switched on. Yongguk was shirtless and had his eyes widen when he look at me. He quickly approaches me before staring at my face.

I blush.

"Pabo ah, what are you thinking about running in the dark. See you got hurt." He pulled me up and lift me up bridal style to his bed.

Damn. I blush even harder. My heart was racing like crazy.

He went to his cupboard and look for something. It was a first aid kit.

He took a sit beside me and cleans my wound before putting a bandage on it. The whole process feels like in a slow motion mode. Whenever he stared and touches my face, my heart is beating so fast that I feel like I can't breathe.

"th..thanks." I thanked him as soon as he's done.

"Welcome. May I ask why did you yell out my name just now? I was shocked you know." He ask while staring at me.

"no..nothing.. I'm just worried..that you didn't answer my notes." I replied while avoiding his eyes.

"Oh, you're worried?" He smirks before continuing. " I stayed up last night to finish up my song. Went to bed at 6 so I just had my 2 hours sleep before you came." He gave a small laugh.

"Sorry.. Sorry for interrupting your sleep."

YONGGUK'S POV

"Sorry.. Sorry for interrupting your sleep." She gets up and bows a few time.

It was kind of funny looking at her guilty expression and I laugh.

She suddenly pushed me, making me fall and lying down. I instantly stop laughing. I was shocked by her sudden move.

She comes closer to me making my heart begin to race. She whispers something.