🌼- 44 -🌼

Krystella

Mum had a party toy in her hand and spoke to me, she sounded muffled and so different, she said we needed to use this so they couldn't hear our real voices. We would be safer that way. Their blindfolds would be staying on the whole time. Same with the duck tape. We would put new tape on whenever we sedated them. They didn't need to eat if they died from natural causes even better.

We would have the gloves on the entire time we had to do this because no traces of us would be going anywhere besides this house. We even had the gloves on while we were setting the shed up...only those thick latex gloves, you know the ones that take forever to break underneath But we put a set of tight leather gloves on over the top so the sets that we touched the people with we didn't use our own hands to put them back on it was the first layer of gloves. The leather gloves didn't get touched with out hands, even when we bought them we only held the tag not the gloves. The one who's touched them was the cashier that day. A smirk hit my face remembering and realising that.

It sounds so detailed doesn't it? Oh yeah I was thinking of all of this since the day I read Avaleigh's note.

************************************

Angelina

I am so proud of Krystella she's surprised me on what she thought of and how to cover her tracks. She really was just a miniature,smarter version of me. She got her looks from me, her personality from me, her caring nature from me, The only thing she got from her father was his rounder face. The pussy couldn't even handle me one night and went out in a mood and got himself killed in a car collision just after I fell pregnant with...you know what stuff her. I called her Tarsha-Rose that's her name,  that's what I'm calling her.

Sorry as I was saying, just after I got pregnant with Tarsha-Rose.. I was four months pregnant when he died..he died at the scene he collided with a semi truck and was killed instantly. Good thing for him really, I probably would of ended up killing him for his stupidity anyway.
I laughed to myself, your evil Angelina. Why thank you brain I'm aware that I have a little bit of a temper at times. I laughed again.

I put my leather gloves back on and went to the shed to check on out victims they will be awake soon if not now. It was eight in the morning. I had to check on them and then take the big blue tarp out of the boot and put that out in the big green bin, the bin man would be here in twenty minutes to take the trash for the week.

They must still be drained from the sedative because neither of them are moving yet, I closed and locked the shed and went to discard the tarp.

I went back inside and took the gloves off. Now time to plan what we were going to do to get Tarsha-Rose's snooty new parents here it would be harder because it'd have to be done during the day so Tarsha-Rose didn't see us.. Unless I could....

I have an idea!