🌼- 43 -🌼

Angelina

I woke Stella up a lot earlier than normal, we needed to get these people here quick. Them being asleep and drugging them will be easier than them being awake. Having Stella help me carry them will be easier on my back as well, two people's better than one.

If we can drag them down the stairs before people wake up in the morning it'll be better.

Avaleigh wrote on the paper in tiny print down the bottom of her letter about where her key was. I'm guessing she knew what the outcome would be..

"I'm awake!" She mumbled.

"Good good, big day. We will get Avaleigh's fake parents today and go back and get the other ones tomorrow."

"Okay." She called out.

I brushed my hair and quickly got dressed, making sure I had my gloves and sedatives ready. Could leave finger prints. I can't get caught again.

It was still pitch black outside so we had plenty of time before the sun rose. I looked at the clock and it showed '2:05am.' We were making perfect time. Avaleigh's fake house was only an hour and a half away. So we would be fine. It wouldn't matter if we got back at five because we were home. The sedative lasts 3 hours before it wares off.

Krystella was surprised how organised I was...but for someone who's killed twenty two people in total...I have to be... and if Lucy-Kate didn't get caught from her teeth on my property I'd never have got caught or gone to prison in the first place! That and the necklace that dropped on the grass down the side.

"Mum I'm ready." Krystella came out.

"Great let's go!"

We left the house with the clock showing '2:15' which means we'd be there by four thirty, home by five to half past five perfect. It started to get light between six to half past six.

************************************
We got to the house and we both stared at each other. Recited the plan and got out without another single word.

I grabbed the key and quietly unlocked the door. It was only a one story house so it was easy to move about. I crept into the room and pushed the sedative into the woman's neck she moved but I'd already pushed the needle in...I felt her go limp seconds later, I used strong horse tranquilisers it makes you pass out in seven seconds.

I went over to the other side and Krystella walked in almost like she read my mind I was almost ready for her help. I pushed the needle and squeezed into the man's neck and waited. One, two, three, "Who are you get out of my house!!!" He yelled... four, five, six, "I'm calling the cops!!!" He yelled again... seven...and fell back onto his bed.

"Right let's go!" I whispered. "Someone may of heard that!" I whispered seriously.

"Yeah...." she whispered back.

We each grabbed one end of the woman and slowly took her outside I opened the boot and put her in far at the back. We then went in for the man and did the same thing a bit slower this time because he was heavier especially being limp with no help..

I locked the door back up and put the key back in the hiding place and closed the boot. Looked around frantically making sure no one heard us... No one did... it was still as still as the night everywhere around us.

I got back in the car and Krystella followed and we left quietly.

We got back in the car at five we were making good time. Now we just needed to get home as quick as we could. If we could make it home before the sun is completely up we would be fine.

************************************

Krystella

We were actually doing this and almost pulled it off, I didn't feel a bit of remorse either, this was for Ava and that's all it was. We needed to get Amelia back on our side if we can, she might see we are just trying to save her before she becomes corrupted if it's not too late already.

Finally we pull up home, it's starting to get light so we have to hurry.

Mum stops the car and we quickly rush out and open the boot. We pull out the man and take each end again, and we both struggle but slowly bring him to the shed. We have already placed chairs in there and Mum nailed the chairs to the floor, we had the ropes that would be needed and have the duck tape ready. We made sure we were one hundred percent ready before we did this, this time, Mum said she played it by ear last time which is why she got caught.

This time we were more prepared...

We put the man on the chair and I tied him up just like Mum showed me, as tight as I possible could and Mum went back to the boot and got the lady. I don't know what their names were and I don't really care. All I know is they hurt my sister and were the main reason for her death so they had to pay.

As I finished tying the man up Mum had the lady and I helped her sit her on the chair, Mum went and checked my knots on the man's chair and put a sock in his mouth and duck tape across it so if he woke up he couldn't scream....she also blind folded him this time so he couldn't see where he was. I finished tying the lady up and Mum came a did that same thing to her. We turned on the light which was only a dim single bulb and locked the shed door, it had a padlock so they weren't going anywhere, anytime soon...

We put nails on the chairs and into the floor so they couldn't stand themselves up and make noise. They were literally stuck to the ground no matter how hard they tried. There would be no escaping this time.

We put Avaleigh's foster screw ups...I mean parents next to each other and there were two more chairs opposite them but not close enough to touch feet for Amelia's snooty new parents. They would have no idea what's coming to them. Not at all.