🌼- 35 -🌼

Krystella

Mum sat me back down I was still a wreck but I lay on my folded arms on the table and listened to her speak. I missed mum so much I never realised until now... I needed my mother.

"So you killed them?" I said looking up at her from my arms.

"I had no choice.. my father would have killed me if he had woken up anyway." She said defending herself.

"Well of course he would have.. you did the wrong thing towards him." I said agreeing with her.

"As for my other sister...your aunty she was able to be free.. because I set her free. It sounds crazy but I hope you understand." Mum said looking worried I'd think she was crazy.

"I understand Mum...I'm not angry with you...You did what you had to do to protect yourself, and that's okay! Don't let anyone tell you different...You knew what your fate would of been if you got to the age of ten...so as far as I'm concerned you're a hero, you saved your own life. You deserved to be happy." I smiled as I held her hand now she started to cry.

"You're the perfect little girl Krystella." She smiled and wiped her eyes.

"Nah I guess I'm just a crazy like you Mum." I whispered, we both laughed quietly.

"So where's Amelia?" She asked.. "If Avaleigh is watching over us where is she?" I sighed and she looked at me funny.

"Amelia.....has decided that her new family are better than what she had before....she's not the same girl anymore....since she left she's become a snobby bitch she didn't even hug me when we had to go identify Avaleigh... she just stood there with her 'new family' and get this she acted like they were coming into the coroner room to help identify Ava!! I had to say what the hell she was doing!!" I whispered as I snapped.

"What!!!!!" She whispered really loudly gritting her teeth. "You're freaking joking." She said angrily.

"Nope! Also! That note from Ava was addressed to both of us! Amelia had walked out after she said yep that's her she didn't even cry or care at all! As soon as I saw Ava I dropped to the floor and ended up in hospital.. a lady said that Renee saw me on the news and came looking for me. When the nurse told her where I was. She acted like you... and looked after me for the whole week." I snapped but said nicely about Renee.

"Renee looked after you?" She smiled and looked up at Renee.

"Thank you Renee you were always the best."

"That's okay Angie anything for my best friends daughter." She smiled.

"So where are you staying now Stella what happened to your family?" Mum raised and eyebrow at me.

"Oh they were assholes." I said mouthing off, Mum cracked up laughing at how causally I said that. "What they were!"

She was still laughing "go on go on!" She said hitting the table laughing.

"Well shut up and I will." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry that was funny. Continue." She giggled.

"Okay anyway, they told me I had to call them mum and dad and I told them they could piss off, so they sent me to my room I was still angry that they left Ava in the group home by herself even when I screamed at them in the car park about agreeing to have taken my big sister too, as she was taken before me, they knew there was two of us... they got angry with me and dragged me to the car basically."

"So anyway when they were all asleep I saw the last light turn off, I snuck downstairs, stole the man's money out his wallet, four hundred and fifty dollars mind you, and I called a taxi to take me back to OUR house." I smiled cheerfully.

"It cost me two hundred and fifty dollars to get home so who knows where I was, but I got out of there. They haven't come looking for me. I was too much trouble for then anyway. Even if they do. They'll be landing on MY property... they'll have what's coming to them." I smiled evily...

Mum had a worried look on her face which turned to a smile...

"I guess I did raise one daughter right didn't I..." She smirked. She knew exactly what would happen.

"Angelina Wennington. Your two hours is over. Please wait until you are removed."

"I have to go now baby, be safe I love you so, so much!" Mum said hugging me and kissing me a hundred times.

"I love you too mum." I said gripping onto her clothes. "I'll come see you next week?" I said smiling at her.

"I'd love that baby girl. Renee take care of her."

"I will honey. She's only next door." She smiled and Mum smiled back at her.

"Bye Baby!" She called as she was being moved away.

"Bye mum!" I called back. Tears starred falling and Renee put her arms around me "I'll see you next Thursday at Ava's funeral!" I called out to mum one last time. I saw her nod... "Come on sweetheart, let's get you home hey?"

I nodded and we walked out of the jail.. the car park was quiet which gave me time to think. I stared out the window all the way home because it started raining again so the water drops were falling down the window..

She parked at my house and opened the door for me. "Come on bub. I'll make you some tea." She smiled holding her hand out. I was lucky to have Renee, she was the closet thing to mum I could get when I wasn't at the jail..and I was thankful for that... As our original plan was to come back to this house and live here forever all three of us..

But now... it was just me...