🌼- 06 -🌼

Krystella

I woke up to a knock on my door I mean the door and Mother calling out to me that breakfast would be in one hour. I was to change and be ready for the day before she came down. I noticed there was a clock next to my bed now, she must of put it there while I was asleep last night. It read eight o'clock. So breakfast was at nine o'clock that's not too early I guess.

I got up and went to the chest of drawers, ugh I guess I have to use the underwear she's put in here for me.. I sighed as I took out a pair of undies, a bra, and went to the closet and saw a bunch of pretty dresses. I grabbed one. And headed for the bathroom.

As much as I hated being here I have to admit she's done a really nice job with the place to make it look like a second house. I hated being trapped but at least it wasn't on a hard concrete floor with cockroaches and cobwebs everywhere and rats oh my god rats EWW! I shudder just at the thought.

I got into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. I know she's female but ugh privacy! I turned on the water and got in, letting the warm water hit me, I saw body wash and shampoo so I washed my hair and washed myself as clean as I could, I hated feeling gritty and dirty.
I also didn't want to get punished by this woman.

I found make up in the cupboard so I put foundation on and some light mascara and left the bathroom. As I did that I heard the door opening.

"Good morning sweetheart." She said as she embraced me in an over dramatic hug and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning Mother." I replied forcefully. I gulped as I sat down at the table.

"I'll be going shopping today so you can cook whenever your hungry down here. I'll get you everything you need, that way you're still living at home but you feel like you live by yourself. I have foxtel set up on the TV I don't have news channels set up, the news is a waste of time." I had zoned out while she was talking all I heard was foxtel and no news channels. Obviously because I can see anyone who's looking for me. If anyone else gets caught here they maybe able to cry for help.

"I'll have books and board games you can play too, and knitting or crocheting if that interests you?"

"I'll like painting and writing." I said quietly.

"Okay I'll see what I can do!" She clapped her hands.

"I'll have one of your sisters join you by tonight so you won't feel so alone." She said as she put the bacon and eggs in front of me.

"I hope your eggs are cooked the way you like them." She smiled and started cutting her bacon. With plastic cutlery of course. I rolled my eyes and dug in.

********************

"I have some errands I need to run today and go food shopping for you, and then go get your sister. Here's the remote to the TV, and everything else is in the linen cupboard. Have a good day darling." She kissed my cheek and started backing away to the door.

"Is there any snacks in the pantry?" I asked knowing I can't survive without eating all day.

"I'll bring some down for you before I leave." She smiled, turned on her heels and went up the stairs.

"Thanks." I called out. But she was closing the door.

********************