The Man Who Can't Be Moved

Start from the beginning

"Hey there kiddo, are you alone?" I said as I approach him.

The boy raises his head and looks up to me. He is very cute and a beautiful one, with black hair and bright eyes, he is like an angel.

"Mommy said don't talk to strangers." The boy said and looks down.

I chuckled and grab two jars of cookies showing it to him. His eyes widen when he saw the cookies in front of him.

"I'm not a stranger little one, I own this place, in fact I can give you cookies right now."

The boy looks up to me, hesitation crosses his face.

"Go on. I'm a friend and I know you like these cookies. What do you prefer? Chocolate chip or oatmeal cookies?"

"Uhmm..can I have both please?" The cute boy shyly said.

I chuckled and went to the counter to get a brown bag and shove a good amount of both cookies in it. I went back to him and handed him the bag. He clapped and smiled while saying 'thankyou mister..uhm..cookie' causing me to smile at the name.

"What's your name kiddo?"

"My name is Jaehyun. I'm two years old and I'm turning three next month!"

"Really? Nice to meet you Jaehyun."

"But mister? Can we please keep this a secret? Don't tell my mum cos she's gonna scold me for talking to you." He pleads while looking at me with puppy eyes.