33

Taehyung is now banging the door. Though he was now feeling tired and drowsy and all he wanted to do now is sleep, he can't let this pass. His frustration adding to his drunken state, and he wanted to confront the people behind this door.

Slowly, the door opened revealing the person who caused all of this.

"Y-youu.." He slurred, trying to straighten his form to look intimidating, but failed.

Irene stood there, surprised to seeing Taehyung at her doorstep. "Tae, are you drunk?"

"It's all..all your fault.." He staggers forward and Irene catches him. They were so close. His eyes were closing but he forced to open it.

The boy pulls away and gently pushed her. "Don't you dare touch me!" He started to tear up and he leaned his hand to the arm of the couch because his body begins to feel heavy. "Why?" He added.

Irene was still shocked and speechless. The boy is drunk and probably not in his normal state of mind, and she's alone again in the house. Hoseok once again left her behind after their fight. He went off to somewhere only God knows.

"Why di-did you..you kiss m-me?" But his eyes are gradually closing now and he is already sitting on the couch, head leaning back and unable to straighten his form.

"Tae.." Irene was out of words. She already had this vague plan since they moved here and she lowkey wants to continue with it.

"Answer me!" Taehyung shouted, mostly to himself, as he begins to drift away. "I trusted you..why.." He sniffs and now, he was crying with his eyes closed. "Why!!"

She flinched at his outburst.

Irene didn't think twice as he pulled the boy for a kiss, taking advantage of his vulnerable state.

Taehyung was still processing everything. With his drunken mind and body, he find it difficult to keep up with the situation. His mind was blurry and he didn't pull away.

The kiss though, was tempting. It was familiar, but there's no warmth in it.

Irene pushed all her thoughts away and kissed the boy deeply and moved her hands to touch his body. Taehyung was slowly giving in.

He responded to the kiss but not as eager as the girl, for his head was spinning and can't control his actions. He moaned between kisses "Jungkook.."

The girl was slowly kissing him downwards reaching his neck, sucking and licking it. Extremely vulnerable, Taehyung let's himself drown at the moment.

"Jungkook...I love you.."

+++

Taehyung woke up with a massive headache pounding through his skull. He groans and slowly opens his eyes, realizing he wasn't in his familiar bedroom. He stayed there lying for a brief moment while waiting for his headache to subside. Unfortunately, it didn't.

He decided to sit up and there he slowly notices his surroundings. He was confused when he realizes he slept on a couch with only a blanket..a blanket?!?

He lifts the blanket from his body and he was shook to discover that he was naked. What the fuck?!? No no no!

He frantically look around searching for his clothes that he thankfully spotted on the floor. He can't even remember how the hell he got here.

The boy quickly collected his clothes and was already buckling his belt when he heard someone clears her throat. His head turned to see who it is but then he felt his blood boil seeing the girl in front of him.