20

Graduation day.

Everyone is busy. Well by means of everyone, just only me and Jimin hyung. The midget is on the floor trying to find something with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

I am fixing my tie in front of the mirror while humming a Maroon 5 song. I am wearing the maroon formal shirt Taehyung bought for me, with my hair styled in a neat manner. Looking at myself, I smiled. You're good looking boy.

"Yah! Why are you like that?" I heard Jimin shouted at me. His voice slightly muffled from the toothbrush and bubbles in his mouth.

I turned my head to him with one brow raised. What did I do? "What's your problem?"

He went over to the sink and spit the contents from his mouth. "You're so relaxed. While I'm here frantic for my socks for not showing up."

"Hyung you have plenty of that, I can borrow you mine if you want to."

"But it's my favorite. Yoongi gave it to me as a graduation gift."

I snorted. "He gave you socks for graduation?" I want to laugh.

"Of course there's something more...but I won't tell you. Just help me out here."

"What's it look like?"

"The ones with jams printed on it."

I sighed thinking we'll be late if we would stay and look for socks all day. "It's not my fault that you have to go overtime last night that you have no time to prepare."

"Yoongi was there you know."

"Right. And is he here to help you find your socks?"

"I'm right here."

And there was the pale boy again, standing at the doorway and looking smugly at us while holding a paper bag. "I know you're looking for these Jiminie."

Jiminie? Woah.

Jimin's eyes widen in surprise. "Hyung! You're here!" Then he turned to look at the bag. "Where did you get that?"

"You left it in my room last night." The pale boy smirked.

Mr. Shorty just blushed and took the bag. "Oh I forgot. Thanks hyung."

"You two must be very busy to forget." I snickered.

"Shut up." Me and Yoongi just laughed, then Jimin introduced us to one another.

We were walking out the door with the couple holding hands and whispering sweet nothings to one another. I stared at them feeling sad. I mean I am happy for my friend but I felt lonely and pitiful walking alone.

I should not feel this way. Taehyung is busy right now in the university, probably getting started with the picture takings. We would still see each other at school.

But still...

"Jungkookie!"

We stopped in our tracks after we closed the gate. Taehyung?

He was slightly panting as he ran towards us. He was clutching something behind his back.

"Hyung? I thought you left already."

"Yeah, but I came back to pick you up."

"You don't need to, hyung."

"But I want to. And I came to give you this." He pulled out the flowers from behind. It was a bouquet full of colorful flowers.