7

After the photoshoot, everyone was busy gathering things up, including me as I collect chairs and few equipments.

"Kookie, you don't have to do that!" I heard Taehyung say as he neared me.

"I've got nothing to do. I wanna help hyung."

"Aish, just sit down and wait for me." He led me to a chair nearby and forced me to sit down.

"We have men to do those things. You're my guest. Wait for me and we'll hang out at the cafe after this." He showed me his boxy grin and ruffled my hair.

"Okay." I was blushing.

"Taehyung-ah!" Namjoon called as he jogged towards us.

"Miss Tzuyu wants to talk about the outdoor photoshoot." He glanced at me, "is it ok Kookie?"

"No problem, really. I'll just wait here." I said with wide eyes, ignoring the irritation deep in my gut as I hear her name.

Taehyung smiled at me reassuringly and walked with Namjoon. So I just sat there and waited while playing games on my phone.

After awhile, I heard camera clicks on my side but I just ignored it. My character is losing in the game so I kept on concentrating until it was K.O. I felt someone was playing with my hair. I glanced at my side and saw Taehyung smiling at me, his camera on his lap. "Let's go?"

"Okay" I stood up and stretched my body. As we walked to the exit, we heard someone calling for Tae. Tzuyu was rushing towards us and held the handsome brunette by the arm.

"Hey, wanna hang out with me? I'm free today." She said as her face inches closer to Taehyung.

"Uh..I'm going with Jungkook, actually. We've already agreed to hang out after this. Sorry Tzuyu." Tae said looking awkward.

Tzuyu took a quick not-so-friendly glance at me and smiled at Tae.

"It's okay. Maybe next time." She says as she brushed her lips to the brunette's ear. I saw a glimpse of her right hand touching Tae's butt and slipped a piece of paper in his back pocket.

My eyes were wide as an owl. Holy fucking bitch-shit! I was literally clutching the edge of the door to stop myself from clawing at her pretty face. I was gritting my teeth while Taehyung, who was very oblivious of the situation, just smiled at her. "Sure."

The bitch saw my expression and smirked. I rolled my eyes and just walk out the door. "I'll just wait outside."

I stood outside while my head hanging low and trying to ignore the clenching in my chest. After awhile I felt Taehyung came at my side.

"Hey, why'd you go?" I look away while gulping the lump in my throat. I started to walk down the streets.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" He ran after me. I walked faster.

"Hey, wait up!" He caught up with me and held my wrist, turning me to face him. I still continued to look down.

"Kookie? Answer me. Did I do something wrong?" His face filled with worry.

"Nothing hyung." I started to walk again but he tugged at my wrist.

"Jeon Jungkook, tell me what's wrong." I flinched as he said my full name.

"It's really nothing hyung. I'm just tired. I studied late last night that's why I feel lightheaded today." I forced a smile. "I want to go home hyung. Maybe I needed a rest." I said to him reassuringly.

He looked at me with a not-so-convinced look. And then he just sighed.

"Ok. At least let me walk you home."

"No need hyung. I can manage."

"Please Kookie? You feel ill. I don't want something bad to happen to you." I sighed and we walked to my apartment in silence.

What happened? A while ago, we were happy and drowned in our own world. We were laughing and maybe even hanging on the cafe now. And it was all ruined by that..that..brat.

I realized that he must be really confused at how I'm treating him. He must be thinking of his mistakes right now, of something he didn't do.

I realized that I don't own him. That I'm not at the position to get mad at him.

And I realized that my emotions are getting stronger. And I don't want to name this emotion yet because I know what it is. I just kept on denying it. This is not right anymore.

As we reached my place, I just continued walking towards the door not even saying goodbye. He suddenly reached over me and pulled me into a hug. I was caught off guard that I didn't know how to react. My face was buried in his chest while his was nuzzled on my neck.

We stayed like that for a long time. My heart was beating a hundred times faster. And I can feel his heart racing too. Our hearts just beat in synchronization. I sighed, if only there's a deeper meaning in all of this.

His hold is getting tighter by the time. I felt my breath hitch.

"Hyung, I can't breathe."

"No, I won't let go if you don't tell me what's wrong."

"Hyung." I whined. "I already told you I'm tired. I'm going in, I need to sleep."

I felt his grip started to loosen and eventually he let me go. He looked at me, eyes unreadable for so many emotions flashed. But worry was the one that overflowed.

"I know there's something other than tiredness. Please tell me when you're ready Kookie." He sounded desperate. "I'm sorry for whatever I did. I'm really sorry."

"Hey, you didn't do anything wrong. I was just tired. That's all."

I just smiled at him not so genuinely and quickly turned towards the door, not waiting for his response. I entered my apartment with a heavy heart not looking back.

As I close the door behind me, I leaned into it and clutched at my chest as a tear rolled down my cheek. My heart was beating rapidly. It was fluttering yet painful at the same time. And the realization hit me once again. One that I was denying since day one.

I'm in love.