Chapter 19: Niall

Start from the beginning

"Okay, well, I think it's time for you two guys to take off. We need to unpack Niall and get ready for graduation tomorrow, so...you can leave any time you want," Louis said as he looked directly at Greg.

"Louis William Tomlinson! We do not treat our guests that way," Louis's mom said.

"Yes, Louis William Tomlinson. You keep being so rude you won't be invited to Niall's party tomorrow night," Greg said with a wink directed at Louis.

Louis got up and walked over to where Greg was sitting. He bent over and got right next to his ear.

"Fuck off, dickhead!" He said loud enough for Liam and I to hear but not his mother. Liam and I both laughed as Louis stood up and walked back over to where he was sitting next to me. Greg's face was red. Was he blushing or was he just pissed?

"Come on dude...I have stuff I need to take care of anyway. We can stop and grab a beer on the way home," Liam said has he slapped Greg on the back.

Greg got up and walked over to me. I stood up because I knew I was about to get one of my brother's bear hugs. After he gave me my hug, he leaned down toward Louis.

"Watch your language, squirt; you wouldn't want to make mommy and daddy upset with you," Greg whispered into his ear.

"Stop calling me squirt, and while you're at it...go to hell asshole."

Greg let out a laugh and walked over to Dan and Johannah to say goodbye.

Louis grabbed my hand and started to lead me upstairs. I stopped to say goodnight to Liam. I wished we were alone because all of a sudden I started to panic. What if I made a mistake by telling him I just wanted to be friends? What if he went out with someone tonight? Or brought a date tomorrow night!

"Um, thank you again for everything today, Liam. I really enjoyed myself," I said as I gave him a smile. He smiled back and for a second I wanted nothing more than for him to kiss me again.

"I really enjoyed today also, Niall. Good luck tomorrow at your graduation, and you too Louis – and congratulations on valedictorian."

"Thank you Liam, and thank you so much for taking care of Niall today. I guess we'll see you tomorrow night," Louis said as he walked Liam and Greg out.

I turned to find Dan and Johannah smiling at me. They know.

"We are heading out to the club for awhile. Let Louis know we will be back later this evening, sweetheart," Johannah said as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay, I'll be sure to let her know. Thank you, Johannah and Dan, for um, everything."

"No thanks are needed my sweet boy," Dan said as she kissed my cheek.

Louis and Greg must have filled in his parents because they never said a word about me staying there except to tell me I was always welcome in their home. They had been like my second parents since I was ten. I used to stay over at their house for days at a time. I loved them more than I think I loved my own mother.

"Come on, let me show you your room!" Louis said as he dragged me upstairs.

"My room? Wait, I'm not staying in your room like always?" I asked Louis as I came to a stop at the top landing.

"Nope...I've been dying to talk to you ever since you got here with hotter-than-hot Liam!" Louis said with a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" I said as I punched him in the arm with my left hand.

"Okay, so I want all the dirty deeds on what went down with you two today, and don't try to say nothing did. I saw the look on your face when you were walking up with him. You either lost your virginity today or that boy has magic fingers," Louis said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.