Yandere Black x reader lemon

This was requested by Catherineneko thanks for requesting. Since you said lemon if I want I will do it. Because I haven't been updating and one of my eyes are burning for some reason.
*falls of the bed*
Enjoy 😊
This is kinda like a yandere I think I don't know because he... I am not giving it away

As you opened your eyes you found yourself tied to a bed in an empty room with hardly no light. Your body was cover with bruises, As you started regaining consciousness you were confused as to why you were here. The last thing you could remember was coming home from Poke High and laying down on your bed.
""Ah, at last ..." Said a soft voice
You looked up as a familiar face emerged from the shadows of the room.
"Black?!" you said in shock
"Are you surprised" He said as he walked slowly toward you
"Where am I" you asked
"Well your in the basement of my house" he said
Black came close to you with an smirk on his face.
"This won't take long" He whispered in your ear. He started kissing you till His tongue was forced into your mouth, exploring every spot it could reach.The kiss was only broken when you both needed air.
While you were still gasping for air, Black made his way to your neck, looking every where for your soft spot. When he finally found it he sucked and licked at it harshly causing you to gasp of surprise.
"S-stop...It...please" you said with a moan. Black hand slid down to your shirt..."I'll untie you if you be a good little girl for me" he said with a smirk, you nodded your head and as he started to untie you, you thought to yourself "This ain't the Black I know, The one I knew was kind and sweet.
After Black untied you he slipped your shirt off of your body, Your face was flushed a deep red from all this. Black started playing with the hook of your bra, when he finally got it unhooked. One of his hands went on your right breasts while Black was harshly sucking on your left nipple...Moans and whimpers filled the room. You sighed of Relief when Black let go of your breast, But Black decided to move on to a different step..He slowly took off your pants and then your panties.
Black spread your legs open "your so wet" he said, He placed his tongue inside of you. A loud moan escaped your lips. Black realized he was a bit over dressed for the moment and immediately removed his shirt and khaki pants...Your face was covered with a deep red blush as you looked away. Black took off his boxers showing his thing, He spread your legs and positioned himself at your entrance...He slowly pushed his way inside of you making you cry in pain as he started thrusting in a steady paste, After awhile the pain started to feel like pleasure.
Black thrust in and out of you and then picked up the speed. "Ahhh yes!!" you moaned, Black thrust into you with all his strength. Black did one last thrust in you. You both had reached your end. Black fell to your side panting heavily. "I love you" he said while painting. "I love you too" You answered before you both drifted off to sleep.

Extra part of the ending (because I love you all)

You wake seeing the brunette boy sleeping. You found it cute and literally forgot what he did to you. You didn't care but those bruises hurt a lot. Then he suddenly woke up. "Hello my sweetie" he smirked. You was scared though because he might hurt you. "Are you okay after what happened" he said checking you. You blushed as he was worried. "No but the bruises did" you said. "Well I am sorry for that, you know I love you and no one can take you away from me" he explained. You got to go to the bathroom because you felt a bit sick. "Where is your bathroom" you asked. He pointed upstairs. You went and checked the pregnancy test and it was a positive.

You showed it to Black and he blushed then once again he smirked. "Well well my little darling is holding the other person who I will love forever like I do with her" he said hugging you. You smiled thinking it won't be a bad thing since you are not allowed to go anywhere.

The end and enjoy that baby lol.