Calem x reader

This was requested by XxGalaxy_PhoenixxX and she also wanted gladion x reader and cilan x reader so that is coming soon.

(Y/n)'s gaze was not interrupted, until a certain young boy approached her, with a smile. "Hello," was the only thing he said before proceeding to sit next to her. "What ya doing?" The girl didn't answer, instead she looked at the Kalos boy, with quite dull looking eyes...

"Don't tell me you're sick!" The black haired boy has second thoughts about leaving her, but instead he shifted closer, his smile widening.
"Calem, I'm not in a good mood, so why don't you just go train or something?"
(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes drooped as if they were filled with sorrow and despair. She huddled closer with her knees against her chest, along with her arms covering up her torso. "Huh? But I can't just leave you here!" Calem's gray eyes were now bright with curiosity. His smile turned into a small nibble on his lips, staring at (Y/n)'s beautiful hair, if only he could feel it...

"Nah, I've already trained enough for today." He declares with a slight yawn. "I'm not going to stop bugging you until you tell me what's wrong..."
(Y/n) looked at the boy with a rather annoyed expression. The last thing she wished to do was tell her feelings to some guy she met a few days ago. She'd just moved in to Kalos not too long ago, and it seemed like Calem was the only friend she'd made ever since. "Go away." Was the only thing (Y/n) could think of, and what a stupid mistake it was. Instead of leaving, her neighbor swooped his legs out, stretching his arms in the process. (Y/n) stared at him, confused of his actions. "Calem, what are you-?"
"C'mon, let me show you something..." Before (Y/n) could answer, she was dragged by her neighbor into what seemed like was a small café. (Y/n) examined the pale walls, with crusted cracks slipping off into the sides. There were tables that were set up at each side, arranged messily with small tissue boxes and old pieces of paper, which were was supposed to be menus. (Y/n)'s thoughts were snapped in half by Calem who grabbed her hand and guided her to a table. He sat on one end, with (Y/n) on the other.

"What is this place?"
"I come here all the time. But it's our little secret, okay?" Calem blocked (Y/n)'s lips with his finger. "So now can you tell me what happened? I might be able to make you feel better." (Y/n) felt like crying in Calem's arms. She couldn't bear the thought of having someone who actually cared about her. She looked at him, with teary eyes.
"Ok."
"Ok?"
(Y/n) nodded trying to stay calm, so she wouldn't lose control in front of him.
"My boyfriend.... he dumped me."
Calem looked at her with utter shock. He wasn't good with relationships, in fact the only type of 'ship' he's ever heard of was from those fangirls that stood by his window every morning. He remembered how his mother would throw rocks at them, screaming: GO AWAY, or they might eventually give up if he distracted them.

"I'm sorry to hear that, (Y/n). But that doesn't mean you should give up."
"What do you mean? You've never had a girlfriend before..."
"Hey! I'll get one.... soon. Besides, you're probably the most interesting girl I've met so far." He added a small chuckle at the end to emphasize that he actually does care about (Y/n). A bit too much actually.
(Y/n) stared at him, blushing. By 'don't give up' does he mean, don't give up finding another guy?
It looked like (Y/n) had just found another 'guy' she might be interested in.
He was right in front of her, smiling with wide gray eyes.