Red x reader (lemon)

This is an actual one no joke guys so buckle up and prepare. This was requested by Catherineneko I hope you enjoy I have four more requests which I am almost finished yay.

You was walking with your best friend Green. You, Red and Green was friends since ten. But Red was depressed after a break up from Yellow.

You didn't know who Yellow was because she was always put with Red, which made you jealous. You loved Red so much and only Green knows that. Know one knows, only Green and he supported you for that. He will tease you all the time. You was annoyed because whenever you were alone with him he will sing a song.

'(Y/n) and Red sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby sitting on a carriage.'

When you found out that he was dating this girl called Yellow. That broke your heart. You would talk to Red, but you was to scared to now since he was dating. You wanted to be with him, but you couldn't because Yellow was in the way.

Now that they are broke up, you was a bit happy, but sad as well. You still couldn't talk to Red because he was at mount silver. Plus he loved Yellow more than you and that broke your heart. Green was trying to support you, but it was still not working.

"Hey Green" you say going down the stairs.

"Finally you are out" he says with an annoyed face.

"What's wrong?" You ask. "Oh well I am going to mount silver".

"No way! It is too dangerous" he shouted.

You rolled your eyes and put your jacket on. "Listen you can't go" he shouted again. You didn't listen to him and went.

You came back inside the house and said "there is food inside the kitchen eat anything you want". Then left. "I tried" he said laying down because he didn't really care about you.

You was climbing mount silver. It was colder than you expected. You had a snow Pokemon, Mamoswine. You on him and started to go through mount silver.

"Swino do you see anything" you asked. You Mamoswine nodded and then went closer to it. You saw a figure there and Swino kept going forward.

You see Red and Swino stopped and you him back in his ball. You went close to the figure. It was Red and you ran to him.

"Red is that you" you said. No reply. You was close to him and then you hugged him. He didn't hug back.

"What... are... you... doing... here... (Y/n)" he said really weakly. You was really worried and stopped hugging him.

"What are you even doing here it is too cold" you said. You were waiting for a reply, but he was too quiet.

"I... was... waiting... for you" he finally said. You blushed of what he said.

"What do you mean, I thought you was depressed that Yellow broke up with you" you said. You felt a bit jealous while you was saying that.

"No... I didn't really... care about her... really... I was just..." he said starting to get his normal voice back. "Wanting to see if you was jealous of course".

"What do you mean" you say you was really worried. "Well me and Yellow was planning on how to make you jealous but I want to know of you was" he said smirking. "You jerk I can't believe you" you pouted.

"Yes (Y/n) you was jealous" he said in a teasing way. You turned away knowing that he pranked your all this time.

"Do you want a hug" he said putting his arms out. You turned back to him and gave him one big tight one. "Come on let's go home".

You guys went to your house and then saw Green messing the room. "GREEN WHAT DID YOU DO!" You shouted. He randomly just went without saying anything to you. He went passed Red and whispered "do it". Off he went.

When he went Red quickly pinned you to the wall. "Red?!" You squeaked. "I have been waiting for you" he hummed.

He kissed you and licked your lower lip. You gladly opened and then he explored your cavern which was now his. He pushed you to the couch.

Then he attacked you with kisses and found you weak spot. You moaned which made him excited.

He took your shirt off and then unclasped your bra. He started to play with your breasts. He sucked one of your nipples and played with the other one. "Are you having fun" he hummed. You blushed and kept quiet.

"Come on you can make me stop" he smiled. You shook your head and then kissed him.

Then he took his pants off leaving his boxers on. Then he took your leggings off leaving you pants.

Then you went to a comfortable position. He put the blanket on top of both of you. "You ready" he said. You nodded. "Just be gentle" you said. He listened. Then he thrust into you slowly, making sure he wouldn't hurt you. Then you moaned that you wanted him to go faster because you couldn't help it. He obeyed going faster. You moaned as he groaned. You grabbed his arms and then squeezed it tight. He went fast as possible and all you can do is scream. He was too thick making pressure and sparks down you spine. And you was too tight making it hard for Red to think clearly.

You moaned out his name and he groaned at yours.

"Red" you screamed as he hit your special part. He smiled mischievously. Your body turned to rock with pleasure. Red got faster and faster and all you can do was scream his name over and over again.

"(Y/n)" he groaned of course because he was hollering as well. You two screamed out you names. Then one last hit your organism took over. He took his member out of you then he layed next to you.

"You liked that" said Red panting. You nodded trying to get your breathe.

I feel like I want to die right now. I am so uncomfortable. Aaaaaaahh.