Clemont x reader

This picture just makes me laugh. Like Clemont is telling me "why the hell am I here" lol

You shivered; the blizzard has not exactly been very kind to you or your friends. Ash and Serena were in one corner talking about some childhood memories, Bonnie and Clemont were getting their sleeping bags out you were all trapped in a cave after being chased by some enraged, Mega evolved Abomosnow. You looked at Eevee curled up on your lap wearing a Jolteon hoodie, you wanted her to evolve into a Jolteon, but you didn't have a thunder stone. You snuggled Eevee into your arms and buried your face into her fur. She was the last one of your Eevees that hasn't evolved; her brothers and sisters have become Vaporeon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon. People often thought that you were a pokemon breeder, but they didn't know that you didn't just want to be the best pokemon master in the world but also the best eeveelution master. You stared at eevees expression it was a combination of happiness and excitement, Hazel eyes staring at you with an adorable smile. You giggled and started to play with it.

"Looks like you and eevee are having a good time"

You look up to see that Clemont was staring at you playing with your eevee he sat down and looked at eevee that was trying to nibble your (H/C) hair. You looked at the fire where Bonnie and Dedene were warming themselves. You sigh little eevee was curling into a ball to rest on your lap. Looking at ash and Serena's direction they were both laying down on their sleeping bags sleeping peacefully.

"(Y/n) you should get some sleep"

"I'm fine Clemont"

"Ok if you say so.."

Clemont put his hand around your shoulder and you two looked at the sleeping eevee. Bonnie got up from playing with dedene and climbed into her sleeping bag. She fell asleep shortly with her dedene in her bag. You and Clemont both stared into the fire with an Eevee on your lap, you didn't realize that Clemont's face turned 50 shades of red as he pulled you closer to him. 30 Minutes later you two were still sitting there and watching everyone sleep, Bonnie started tossing and turning but she eventually stopped when you put the only blanket you had on her as well as put you warm little eevee into her sleeping bag so she could snuggle next to it. Clemont looked at you and simply said.

"You know you don't have to do that rght shell be fine without it"

"I'll be ok Clemont don't be silly a little cold never hurt anyone"

"Yeah but then where are you going to sleep?"

"I can manage silly I'm not 9 "

"So what you'll still be freezing"

He was looking at the floor and you could tell that he was worried about you. Knowing this you went up to him and hugged him.

"You'll keep me warm wont you Clemont?"

Looking up you see clement red in the face

"Of course I will (Y/n)"

He pulled you closer to him and the blizzard suddenly stopped.

"Should we wake them up Clemont?"

"Let them sleep they'll need the rest"

"Ok"

"Let's go for a walk (Y/n)"

"What? We might get lost Clemont!!!"

"Do you trust me?"

You blushed and headed out of the cave taking your hand Clemont led you out to the snowy cliffs you two walked for about 20 minutes before the wind picked up and the blizzard started again. Being too far from the cave you had to find another cave. Walking in the snow Clemont barely saw a small outline of a cave. He pulled you into the cave, you brushed the snow out of your hair and looked into the cave, it suddenly brightend up and was glowing with crystals. Clemont Stared at you in the light blue, iridescent light. He came closer to you and placed something in your hand. You looked down and saw that it was a heart shaped thunderstone.

"I know that you wanted Eevee to evolve into a Jolteon, but I was going to save it for your birthday.. I guess I just couldn't wait"

You blushed, you knew that Clemont wasn't really the type that would show his feelings to a girl especially one that just met him a couple months ago, but he seemed more confidant around you and he gave you the one thing that you wanted most no not the thunder stone, he gave you what lots of girls wait for from a guy. That night in that Glowing cavern Clemont gave you your first kiss.