Spark x reader

It was your first time. You was going to finally choose a team. You wanted to study about Pokemon eggs and breeding. Your Pokemon jolteon was there to help you.

You walk in and see professor willow waiting for you. "Hey so you are (y/n) right" he said. You nodded and jolteon was smiling. "Well here are the team leaders" he said. They all came out with a smile. "Hi I am Candela and I study the strength of a Pokemon" said the leader of team Valor. "I am Blanche I study the evolution of a Pokemon" said the leader of team Mystic. "Hey I am Spark I study the breeding of a Pokemon" the leader of team Instinct.

"So (y/n) who do you choose" said Professor willow. You already hit the jackpot so you decide team instinct. "Team instinct" you said. "Well great you can defeat gyms for us" he said. You was confused. The two leaders left and Spark took you to his place.

"Well I need to get back to work you can train if you want" he said. He sat down and started to write and read. "Hey I thought so many people will be here to study the breeding of Pokemon" you said sitting next to him. "Well everyone wants to fight gyms" he frowned.

"Well I joined to find out breeding" you said. "Really" he said. "Yeah I want to know if there was a chance to do it" you said. He was so happy that he hugged you. "Wow you are amazing I love you" he said. You blushed. "What was that" you said. He stopped hugging and blushed. "I love you" he said. He was sad that he said thinking you won't like him. You kissed him and said you loved him too.

Then you two kissed more. After you two was tired and got some air and carried on working.