Chili x reader (lemon)

Challenge: Try and read it as batman 😂

You were having a nap, then you got a text from Chili that he needed help with the restaurant.

You zoomed out of bed and got changed. You had a crush on Chili ever since you met. But you was to scared to talk to him so he only texts you. Cilan helps you talk to him and Cress only teaches you how to cook.

Cilan is one of your best friends and he know you have a crush on him. He tries to team you guys up but it would work out well because Chili is a bit mean to you.

You don't know why you still love him though. You just feel like he was for you.

You was excited to be with Chili working in the restaurant. As you were walking you spotted a lemon tree and you picked some for the restaurant.

You came in with a basket full of lemons and almost dropped them.

"Hey let me help you with that" said Chili. You blushed as he was taking the lemons to the kitchen. You followed him to the kitchen.

"Why did you bring all these lemons anyway" he said. "I don't know did you need them?" You said. "No what loser" he said. "Whatever" you pouted.

"You are right I am a loser for loving you" you said smiling. "..." Chili blushed because he also had a crush on you.  You two was about to kiss until Cress and Cilan came.

"Oh look we finally have lemons now we can make cake" said Cress. "Guys! You ruined the moment" shouted Chili. "Sorry" said Cilan. You watched as the triplets were fighting. Actually Chili was arguing about the moment you was about to have, Cress didn't know a word he was saying and Cilan tried to calm Chili down.

You giggled as you picked up a lemon a threw it on Chili's head. "So you are going to play that then" he smirked. And then all of a sudden everyone except for Cress was throwing lemons around. "Hey you animals how dare you I want to make a cake with these!" Said Cress picking the lemons and putting it in the basket.

Lol you actually thought this was going to be a lemon we'll surprise

I am just kidding I will make the next one a lemon if you want. Lmao.
Cress man he is so funny lol.