Nate x reader

Short but cute I hope you like it.

~Your pov~
Unova was always a place where I could remember the painful memories of him. These memories were always precious to me but to him, they were forgotten. 5 years ago, I moved from Kanto to Unova to study pokemon and I eventually met him.

Five years ago:

Finally, I'm in Unova!! I stopped at Aspertia City and tried to look for the pokemon that I was sent to study but instead I bumped into a strange person.

"Ow..." I said, rubbing my head.

"Are you okay?" I heard. I looked up to see a boy with brown hair holding his hand to me.

I put my hand on his and he pulled me up. "I-I'm fine.. Thank you." The photo slips from my other hand and he picks it up.

"Hey, this is a oshawatt. Are you looking for this pokemon?" He asks.

"Yes.." I answer.

He smiles at me and hands me back the photo. "I'll help you. I'm Nate, by the way."

I smile back at Nate. "I'm (Y/n)."

"Let's start looking."

He takes my hand and starts to take me to places where Oshawatts were rumored to be seen.

~End of flashback~

When we tried to find Oshawatt, it would always escape from us. But soon, we eventually made friends with one. I spend my time studying Oshawatt with Nate...But that was 5 years ago.

I sighed as I look back at Aspertia City. I finally came back from studying all the different pokemon in Unova and I went to go see Nate at the lab. Along the way, I told Bianca to transfer the pokemon data to Professor Oak's lab and she did. Nate came back with brand-new pokemon in his hands.

"Hello, Nate." I said with a smile appearing across my face.

Nate looked at me as if I was a stranger. "Hello?" He said..I mean asked.

"Nate, it's me.(Y/n)."

"I don't know you..."

I frown and Bianca comes back to tell me that my data has been transferred to Oak. Nate comes by and tries to touch my shoulder but I walk away.

"Hey, wait!" He yells and walks after me.

I stop and turned around. "Do I look like someone that is important to you?" he asks with a confused face.

"A friend of mine...And you don't remind me of him...you are him."

I run away to my own home at the city and start to pack. It's time to go back to Pallet Town...I head for the airport shortly after finishing packing. As I board the plane, I see Nate run to the plane.

"Wait-" His words were muffled by the plane taking off. I look outside the window to see Nate dropping to his knees and crying.

-----------------

"I remember you, (Y/n). Come back, please...." Nate says as he continue to cry harder, wishing that he realized you from the start.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I also changed my cover it looks like this

Cute