PART 10: Hidden In Plain Sight

"So guys what's new?" Sophia perked up when she finally re-joined the group.

  "Obviously nothing great" Kristin gave a pointed stare.

  "Yeah whatever, soo Erik are you free after school?" Sophia placed her hands under her chin and pouted her lips a bit.

  "Go eat rat shit" Florida grumbled.

  "O-Kay what happened when I was gone?" Ryan finally after long awaited time noticed the tension between the squad and Sophia.

  "Why the fuck is she back" Sindy who had hated the girl the most in the group because all she did was kiss Veronica's ass.

  "You guys need to understand she's the rich perky blond, ya need her" Ryan nodded slinging an arm around Florida's shoulders.

  "I thought that was always Sindy" Erik  scrunched his forehead.

  "I'm not that blond because it's actually natural" Sindy flipped her hair smirking at Sophia.

  "Oh fuck you Sin" Sophia fumed.

  "That's Kristin's job" Florida laughed.

  "Y'all are just a bunch of bitches. Fuck you and any toy that comes along" Sophia stood up and threw her plate nearby.

  "Great she's finally had enough" Kristin clapped.

  "Gosh ya do all hate her" Ryan laughed nervously.

^^^
  Sophia stared at herself in the mirror as tears flowed from her eyes.

  She blew her nose and wiped her eyes. Grabbing her makeup bag, pulling out mascara and red lipstick. She slowly removed her blond wig and untied her red knot. She scrunched her rose red hair as it flowed drown her back.

  Popping on some contacts and stuffing her bra she unlocked the door and a petite stumbled in.

  "Oh sorry Ramona I've been trying to get this thing open for a while" Pixie smiled and walked.

  "It's fine" Ramona walked to that dreaded table.

^^^
  "There ya are sis" Ryan kissed the top of Ramona's head.

  "I have one rule, she can stay if she's not so caught up in our language" Veronica licked her bottom lip.

  "Don't worry I'm not in the mood to talk" Ramona sat down and gave everyone a sad smile.

  "Why is that?" Sindy pitied her. Now that was something different.

  "Had to cheer up this blonde chick she was highly irritating"" Kristin's eyes widened at her response.

  "Sophia?" Kristin asked.

  "Yea something like that" the whole table bursted out laughing.

  "What a sad bitch" Veronica said between her giggles.

  The only one who did not laugh was Ryan. He gave Ramona a sad smile.

What is her real identity?