PART 4: First love- What a sensitive topic -.-

"I never liked her" Florida said once everything went back to normal.

  "Oh please you don't like anyone" Kristin grumbled as she bit her burger.

  "I like Veronica and you guys" Florida defended herself.

  "Yea but that's cuz we make you popular" Sindy whines.

  "No Veronica makes us popular" Florida's nose scrunched up as if she sniffed something disgusting.

  "How so?" Veronica asked interested in the topic.

  "We were nothing until you showed up" Florida replied and everyone nodded.

  "What's your name by the way?" Kristin asked Sindy's 'crush'.

  "It's Rake Evans" his voice was kind of high.

  "Wait Rake as in the gardening tool?" Florida was definitely surprised.

  "Yea my parents named me and my brother after their favorite tool" This entertained the whole clique.

  "What's your brother's name?" Veronica questioned leaving everyone wondering why she was actually interested.

  "Drill" Rake grinned when Sindy giggled.

  "Drill Evans?!" Florida stood up screaming.

  "Yeah why?" Rake laughed at her reaction.

  All who knew Florida Reign's existence knows her first love, Drill Evans.

  It was such a sensitive topic no one dared touch except Veronica if you noticed her interest in her question.

  "How is he doing?" Florida said softly wayyy too softly.

  "Don't you dare answer that Rake!" Sindy yelled-whispered.

  "Um can't say" Rake stayed quiet for the rest of lunch.

^^^^

  "Thanks for dropping me off 4th period" Veronica was smiling holding the hand of the one and only Erik Walter.

  Children who saw this were shocked to say the least. But to Erik it was the best sight possible.

  Veronica Syvova had dimples.

  "Darn you're so adorable" Erik kissed her hand and let go.

  "Thanks" Veronica smiled with full white teeth. Erik waved goodbye his green eyes sparkling with admiration.

  Veronica Syvova entered that class 5 minutes late just staring at Erik's disappearing figure.

  She will not fall.