PART 28: The burn of 2 bullets (6)

"I can't" Florida then raised the gun above her head and pulled the trigger.

"Woah no shooting if you're not going to shoot your parents" Veronica pulled the gun away from her.

"Sorry I thought it would sound more cool" Florida frowned and looked down at her heels.

"Jail then?" Florida nodded and walked away towards the room she arrived in.

Veronica began to twitch as if she was malfunctioning. "I guess I was mistaken, I will be deciding your fate and that is your death" she removed the daggers hidden in her boot and stabbed both in their throat. "Remove the bodies and bring in the ginger's parents" Veronica yelled and walked towards the girls.

^^^
When Veronica arrived Florida was sitting emotionless and Kristin rubbed her back.

"I f-ing hate my parents" Florida coughed out, strongly.

"Me too darling" Kristin's eyes watered slightly, "They don't accept me and always punish me. I had to join a sport for excuses and freedom" her face shifted sadly and she snorted.

"Kristin come with me" Veronica grabbed her hand and pulled her to where Florida and her had just been.
-
"If you could do decide your parents fate, would you take the chance?" Veronica circled Kristin's body.

"I would want to shoot them in the head, myself" Veronica handed her a gun.

"You have that choice"

Kristin turned to her bewildered parents. With a quick breath she pushed the trigger twice.

Just blow away the memories... No one can see them anymore...

^^^
Okay people that marks the end of the trip to the past. It was just to give you guys the background on how it all came about and such. Also to not have to explain the reason in the main story, the reason why Kristin has adoptive parents in the present is because after a while she was caught by the police living alone so they sent her to foster care.

Hope you enjoy the story so far :))