PART 24: Filled with Shadows and Blood (4)

"Has anyone ever asked you why you live everyday?" Florida looked out the window. They still had a long drive ahead of them till they arrive at Florida's home.

  "If they did I would give them a speech of how stupid they were" Veronica responded and Florida giggled at it.

  "My parents ask me every second of every day" Florida yawned.

  "Those are not parents" she looked at the sleepy/drunk Florida.

  "They are the only things keeping me alive, that's my answer" Florida fell asleep and Veronica drove the next 20 minutes to the house.

^^^

  "We're here Florida" Veronica shook her to wake her up.

  "Oh great home" she said sarcastically. She stepped off of the sleek black Range Rover and stumbled along the stone path to her door.

  Veronica's phone dinged. 'Hide in the bushes' the message said. She reversed her car to hide between the trees and rose bushes. Ding. 'Press the gas when I say go'. Veronica shut off all her lights and waited.

  Then she heard a scream. It was loud and powerful. But she knew that scream by heart. The scream filled with pain, tears, anger, and sadness. Her heart was racing and she knew she couldn't move. Then she was blinded by a light and the last thing she saw was her phone lighting up to message that said 'GO!'.

  She hit the gas...

Veronica exited her car and stood in front of the two bodies she had just hit. Her instinct was to stuff them in the trunk. So she did just that.

  Then she raced to that building like no tomorrow.

Hehe... Mom, Dad... You're bleeding... Oh well...

^^^

Super short but you'll see why in a little ;))