PART 20: Is she gay? (2)

It was lunchtime when the crew walked into the lunch room. Everyone went silent as they looked at the kids who caused a ruckus this morning. Well at least the three that caused a ruckus.

  "Hey guys over here" they turned to see another brunette waving her hand with fiery.

  The clique walked towards some big sleek table. "This is Sophia McKenna, she is a Richie Rich" Veronica explained as they all sat down.

  "Hey Florida" Kristin walked up holding her lunch tray.

  "Guys this is Kristin, the one I want to take to the party" Florida explained her presence.

  "Ooh she's the sporty type" Sindy cooed.

  "Is she gay?" An Asian boy popped out of no where and sat beside Veronica.

  "No I'm not" Kristin's face shaped into disgust.

  "Oh cool I guess" he slouched in his chair. "I'm Albert Yu, Veronica's boyfriend" he stuck out his hands to the new members.

  "Cue Veronica's dramatic statement" Ryan whispered.

  Veronica stood and clapped her hands. She climbed up onto her table and began to speak. "Hello students of Royal, I am sure you know I am Veronica Syvova. Today I will introduce the people apart of my group, do not mess with them. This is Sindy Alexander my best friend, Ryan who's my childhood friend, Florida Reign who's pretty shy but I have a feeling will rule amazingly, Kristin who can beat anyone and anything, Sophia McKenna who can really throw a party, and lastly my boyfriend Albert Yu, he is taken ladies" she jumped off and proceeded to sit down.

  "Darn she's taken" some guys fussed.

  "She tends to be REALLY dramatic with such things" Ryan laughed nervously.

  "I have to because people don't get it when it's told by their peers" Veronica rolled her eyes.

  "Let us begin lunch" Albert chanted.

  ^^^

  "Totally a wanna be" Sophia smirked.

  "She's just a red head hoping for recognition" Sindy chimed in.

  "Why insult her hair when mine is the same color" Kristin groaned.

  "Not insulting her hair just her" Ryan clarified.

  "So you ladies know the plan tonight?"  Albert raised a brow.

  "Yup but training will be hard for them" Veronica whispered.

  "Let's skip the rest of classes and head to Fawn" the couple nodded and took the girls except for Ryan and Sophia.

^^^
  "Fawn please" Veronica smiled.

  "Why should I train them exactly?" Fawn emphasized.

  "Fawnnnnn" She gave him a stern look.

  "Can they take the pain?" Fawn started taping a knife on a stick.

  "Duh I didn't bring him here if I knew they didn't have a chance" Veronica looked up.

  "Okay fine but I better not be wasting my time" Fawn threw the spear at a marked cardboard body and it landed straight on the head.

  "Thank you" Veronica plopped down two grand on the table and walked out the room.

^^^
  They all walked out that building  with cuts and bruises.

  "That was amazing ladies you actually thought he would kill you if you so much as give up" Albert lick his lips.

  "That was hard" Kristin rubbed her arm.

  "He wasn't so bad to be honest" Sindy looked at herself.

  "That's because he likes you" Florida laughed.

  "No he does not" Sindy bit her lip.

  "Whatever you say honey" Kristin patted her shoulder.

Bruises... Blood... Sweat... Pain...