PART 12: Florida you look extra deadly today

"Sweetheart I just need to get into her basement" Florida lounged on one of Veronica's pool chairs.

  "So you and Kristin will do it right, she has the tools" Veronica removed her sunglasses and eyed her killer.

  "Oh please Kristin is such a wimp after what happened last time" Florida removed her silk robe to reveal her plain black bikini.

  "Well un-wimp her" Veronica eyes filled with frustration.

  "Now now Veronica don't throw a tantrum, you're not a child" Florida dived into the pool.

  "I will do what I want if my things don't cooperate" Veronica looked down into the water.

  "Um we've talked about this, we're not your things" Sindy waltzed to the pool side in a red silk robe, it was untied so it showed her elegant gray one-piece swimsuit.

  "We're your followers" Kristin strutted into the pool with her ginger hair was tied in a bun on top of her hair.

  "Friends and workers" Florida swam to the edge and looked up at Veronica.

  "We should combine the words together" Sindy squealed.

  "How about frikers" Kristin suggested.

  "Ooh sounds like frighten and freaks combined, I personally like it" Florida put a hand on her heart.

  "Yup it'll do" Veronica nodded and so did Sindy.

  "So my fellow friker Kristin let me tell you not to be a wuss and help me break into Sophia's basement" Florida smirked at her and raised herself to sit on the poolside.

  "I can't, you guys know how bad it was last time. I almost died" Kristin's eyes widened.

  "That was because idiot Sindy over here couldn't keep the guy busy for long" Florida rolled her eyes.

  "That was NOT my fault. He heard a noise in that room you guys were snooping in" Sindy removed her robe.

  "Yea totally snooping but anyways I saved you Kristin you owe me" Veronica looked towards her.

  "We all owe you our life Veronica and we love you too but this can't be going on anymore, I can't take it" Kristin walked out of the pool, her bun slightly damaged with water. "My adoptive parents think I'm depressed but I'm flushing those pills down the toilet and saying I'm just a teenager who went through a lot" She laid her belly on the grass.

  "I've seen more than my dad and mom combined and they are in jail for murder" Florida looked up at the blue sky. 

  "Murder for your little brother" Sindy whispered.

  "I was so close to tearing them apart that night and I almost did but thank god the neighbors heard our screams" Florida closed her eyes.

  "Breathe Florida you're going to start looking deadly" Veronica bent down and patted her head.

  "But it wasn't the cops who caught them, it was you. You tied them up and gave me a choice to either kill them myself or to watch them go to jail" Florida's voice was low. "I decided jail because they were amazing parents to me but not to Rodney" Florida wet her face to hide the tears.

  "You were weak that night but became so strong after that" Veronica gave her a sad smile.

  "He would have been 4 last week, an annoying little boy" my annoying little boy, Florida thought silently.

  He was her own little secret.