PART 11: I'm not THAT stupid *rolls eyes*

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle.

  Was all Sophia McKenna/Ramona Vaugh can do as she thought of today's events. As she stood in her bathroom looking in the mirror.

  First, she was sad. Second, she was mad. Last of all, she was finally amused.

  They are so dumb that they couldn't get through a simple disguise. How sad of them.

  "You seriously think I didn't see the similarities?" Sophia/Ramona turned in a haste.

  There in all her glory stood Florida Reign. -cue the eye rolls-

  Florida looked fa-boo-lous in a deep blue romper that went with her deep black hair. Orange like eyes glaring at Sophia/Ramona.

  "All these months I wondered why the hell Veronica kept you around and now I know" Sophia/Ramona placed a hand on her hip.

  "Oh do tell me, I beg of you" Florida smirked, her eyes showing something somewhat of desire. Maybe desire to destroy?

  "You figure out the unthinkable" Sophia/Ramona stood a little straighter.

  Florida laughed a menacing laugh. "Of course you finally figured it out" she clapped. Then in a flash she strutted towards Sophia/Ramona and gripped her neck fiercely.

  "People like you seem to always underestimate me. I'm not the mean girl here, I just tend to show more anger than any other emotion" Florida gave her a terrifying smile. "Now listen here Sophia, whatever you're planning needs to stop if you value your life" with a hard squeeze that knocked the breath out of Sophia/Ramona she sashayed out of her house.

  "Okay I'm not that stupid but I think Florida will kill you without any hesitation" some other voice in the bathroom said.

  "Come out of the closet Ryan" Ryan walked out with his hands across his chest.

  "Do you still want to go through with the plan babe?" Ryan touched her throats gently as he saw a bruise forming.

  "I don't know anymore" Sophia/Ramona breathed in and out slowly.

  "Well if you can't I still can, she didn't see me" Ryan kissed her forehead.

  "Do not underestimate Florida. I saw her eyes flash to the closet for a split second" she felt his heart beat faster.

  "When did this simple plan turn into something so deadly" Ryan hugged her close.

  "Veronica can control anyone and anything even a psycho killer like Florida" she breathed in his scent.

  "Then let's fix the plan up" she nodded and they headed to the basement.

  Through the small bathroom window if you looked close enough a small red dot flashed and Florida stood laughing silently.

Things just got violent...