PART 19: K.O.

This chapter does not I repeat DOES NOT continue talking about the past. It starts after what happened in part 17 which is when Florida's world blacked out.

^^^
  "How fucking dare you touch her!" Erik screamed as the girls held little Rodney in the hospital room his mother was located in.

  "Leave before I rip your fucking head off!" Erik was currently trying to make Drill leave for three days since Florida was pronounced in a coma.

  "I won't leave, please let me see her. I'm so sorry" Drill seemed to be comfortable with begging for mercy.

  "I pity you" The girls heard Erik spat and then he walked into the room.

  "Why doesn't security kick him out?" Sindy croaked.

  "It's because Rodney is in the room and it's his son, he has custody so they can't just make him leave" Erik lifted Veronica off her seat, sat down, placed her on his lap. She has been frozen since finding Florida laying motionless in her guest house when Rodney kept asking her to retrieve her.

  Then out of no where she smirked. "I'll make him leave" Ryan stood up and blocked Veronica's exit.

  "Not here Veronica you know what can happen if you disobey the rules" Ryan's voice became deep and serious.

  "I. Do. Not. Care." Veronica shoved him hard.

  "Stop" Everyone turned to Florida who barely whispered. "Stop Ma-" Sindy covered her mouth.

"It's okay Florida" Sindy soothed her.

  "Stop Veronica, you can't be tortured because of me" Florida reached for Veronica.

  She walked slowly towards her. And that's when it happened. When Veronica Syvova finally showed emotion. She cried. No one knew what to do.

  "Erik" Veronica turned to her boyfriend. "You've weakened me to slowly fall in love and you girls have weakened me with friendship" everyone was silent. "I'm leaving until I'm stone cold again" Veronica picked up her jacket and ran out that hospital.

  Erik ran to leave the room but it was Kristin who stopped him. "When she says that we have to let her leave because if anyone stops her they'll be tormented" she pushed him away slowly.

  "We can't cry" Florida, Kristin, and Sindy said at the same time.

  "But you cried for Rodney" Erik told Florida.

  "And look where that got me" Then Florida knocked out.

  "Erik, Drill didn't do this to her, she did it to herself" Sindy gripped Florida's hand. "It's better to punish ourselves to satisfy them instead of them punishing us" Sindy smiled sadly.

Blink away the tears... Blink away the tears... Before they hurt you...