PART 8: The truth of Veronica

"Veronica you're getting to close to Erik" Sindy's voice was laced with worry.

"No I am not he's just a potential boyfriend" Veronica was her very chipper self when around Sindy.

"Stop using fancy words and listen to me" Sindy was so frustrated. Couldn't this girl see she was making it known to the world she was soft and always happy!

"They are not fancy they're my common vocabulary" Veronica giggled as if she were high. She wasn't of course.

"You need to end it" Sindy was being rough with the topic.

"I know but I can't, Ryan hasn't been visiting as often and hiding my desires for men with his kisses" Veronica pouted. YES! Actually pouted.

"Veronica" Sindy was trying to be stern but with Veronica's pouting it was hard.

"No no n- omg did you hear that? The doorbell rang four times!" Veronica ran down to the front door of her gigantic house.

"Hey Chestnut" Ryan hugged her as she burst open the door.
"Guess who's moving in for your sophomore year" Ryan put his hand on his hip making his blue eyes shimmer with mischief.

"Absolutely you my DarkPrince" she kissed him passionately. She ran her fingers through his dark locks gripping his head when his slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Coughing was heard in the background. "I think I should go and you guys can catch up" Sindy walked out the door without another word.

The couple ran to Veronica's room for a steamy make out.

"Baby this is what you came for" Veronica sang/laughed as Ryan cuddled her naked body.

"Lighting strikes every time she moves" Ryan sang along.

"And everybody's watching her but she's looking at you" She kissed him deeply.

"Fuck I love you" He drags her closer.

"I love you too" there they go with the steamy make out sessions.

Veronica Syvova are you high?