Fourteen (Levi)

A/N: I just love this song and this chapter reminded me of it

Two months later, Eren and I attended Armin and Erwin’s wedding. It was a beautiful day and it reminded me of our wedding. At the end of the day, after the wedding, Eren and I swam of to a calm open field. Eren dragged me along, and I just let him. If he hadn’t, we probably would have swam for hours. We sat down on the ocean floor.

“That was beautiful,” Eren said.

“It was,” I agreed and I smiled. “But not as beautiful as ours.”

Eren laughed. “Yes, ours was better.”

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.  

“It has already been so long ago,” Eren said. “A hundred years.”

It was indeed a long time. There were so many people who would wish to stay with their spouse for a hundred years. And I had it, I even had forever.

“A hundred years,” I repeated with a sigh.

I looked at Eren. He looked back at me with his beautiful green eyes. My heart skipped a beat. I realized how lucky I was to have him by my side. I still had him, even after the many people I’d lost, he was still around. He would always be around, until the end of time.

“I’ve loved you for a hundred years, and I’ll love you for a hundred more years. And after that, a thousand more. I will never stop loving you.”

Eren smiled brightly. “And I will never stop loving you.”

I pulled him into a hug. I felt his tail wrap tightly around my body. He did that when he wanted to tell me that he wasn’t going to let me go, but he couldn’t find the words to say it. So he simply showed me. And I didn’t mind, it made me feel safe. It made me feel loved.

And I loved being loved by Eren. I never wanted him to stop loving me. I knew that I would love him as long as I could. Which, in my case, would be forever.

A/N: Last chaper, I can't believe I've already written two stories. I loved writing them and I love reading comments!! Thank you!

Special thanks to Jazzthejester, JessieLow3 and Ereri23, because you guys kept saying how much you loved my story. Thank you so much for your comments!!xx