One (Levi)

A/N: here it is guys!! The sequel to Tears. I will try to update as often as I can.
I hope y'all will like it xx
Also, if I make a mistake (grammar and stuff) please tell me

It was still dark when I woke up. I turned around in bed to face Eren. The moonlight fell on his beautiful face. He looked so calm, not worried at all. And there I was. I was always worried. About Eren, about us. We had been together for so long. And for some reason, it didn’t feel right. I wasn’t used to being around people for so long. The only people I had been around for a while was my crew, and now, they were all dead. Old age, the way it was supposed to happen. People got old, and one day, their bodies would simply give up. And there I was. Laying next to Eren, who had just turned six hundred that year, whilst I was a hundred sixty years old.

And I loved, Eren, I really did. I wouldn’t have wanted anybody else by my side. But something inside my heart was aching, and it made me feel horrible. And for some reason, it made me want to run. It made me want to get out and hide. Somewhere where nobody would find me, where I could simply wait for death to come for me.

I wanted to die. But I also wanted Eren. I wanted forever, but forever just seemed like too much.

I couldn’t handle forever. And that hurt me. It hurt me because it hurt Eren.

I leaned over and placed a kiss on the man's cheek. He moved a little, but he didn’t seem to notice.

“I love you, Eren,” I whispered. “I love you, and I’m so, so sorry.”