Ten

A/N: I've never written a story in such a short amount of time omg

I sat on the kitchen floor, clutching onto the letter. He was coming back. Levi was coming back. I decided that once he came back, I would give him a hard time at first. He deserved that. But after that, I would gladly continue our relationship. I knew that it was hard for him. The death of his crew had killed him. They had been our friends, and to lose somebody to something so simple as old age, when you know that that will never happen to you. I felt sorry for Levi, but then again I hated that he had left me.

I heard a knock on the door. I bolted up and ran to the door.

“Lev-”

My smile flattered. In front of me stood Jean.

“Hey Eren,” he said and gave me a flirtatious smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“You suddenly left, so I thought I’d come see if you were alright.”

“I’m fine,” I said. “Better than fine actually.”

Jean raised his eyebrows.

“Is Levi here?”

I shook my head. “Not at the moment, but he left me a letter.”

“What did it say?”

“That he wanted to come back.”

“Really?”

I nodded.

“I don’t think so, Eren,” Jean said softly.

“What are you talking about?”

“Before I went here, I went to the village. I saw him, Eren. Hand in hand with a pretty girl.”

I stumbled back and fell on the floor. “No, you’re lying.”

Jean shook his head. “I’m sorry, but it’s true.”

He lied. Levi had lied. He wasn’t coming back, how could I have been so stupid? I started panicking.

Jean kneeled down in front of me. “Eren, I’m so sorry.”

“What am I supposed to do now?”

“Right now? Right now you just need to calm down. Here, let me help you to the kitchen, I’ll get you something to drink.”

Jean took me to the kitchen and placed me on a chair. He then got me a glass of water and sat down next to me. He patiently waited until I had calmed down.

“It’s okay, Eren. You will be alright.”

I was silent. My head hurt of all the thoughts that had crossed my mind.

“What do you want, Eren? What do you want to do now?” Jean asked.

A wave of mixed emotions hit me, and I could only think of one thing. I wanted to kiss somebody, I wanted to feel something good. So I kissed him. I leaned in and placed my lips against his.

“Eren,” he said as he softly pulled away. “Is this really what you want?”

“Yes,” I roughly kissed him again.

I really wanted it. Maybe only for once, maybe only because I was mad at Levi, but I wanted it.

I wrapped my arms around him and softly tugged at his hair. He moaned in my mouth and roughly pulled me closer.

“Bedroom?” He mumbled in between two kisses.

“Upstairs.”

Jean lifted me up and carried me up the stairs. He placed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. His hands disappeared under my shirt. I moaned when he touched my nipples.

Jean started kissing my neck. And even though he was doing that, I couldn’t stop thinking about Levi.

“I saw him, Eren. Hand in hand with a pretty girl.”

I couldn’t stop thinking about that. Who was she? Why did he want to be with her and not with me? Why-

Wait.

I pushed Jean away. “You said you saw him.”

“Really, Eren?” Jean sighed. “Yes, I saw him.”

“How?”

“How? With my eyes. I went to the village, I told you.”

“You have never seen him, Jean.”

Tails (mermaid au) - Levi x Erenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें