Thirteen (smut)

A/N: WARNING! This chapter contains smut! Y'all can skip it if you want to

We didn’t stop kissing, and it soon became sloppy and more forceful. Before I realized it, Levi had placed his hand on my crotch. He pressed down lightly and I moaned. Levi used that opportunity to stick his tongue inside my mouth. I happily let him explore my mouth. After a while he pulled back.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” he said.

I nodded. Levi stood up and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his body and let him carry me upstairs. Even then, we didn’t stop kissing. In the bedroom, Levi dropped me on the bed and crawled on top of me. Not wanting to wait any longer, he pulled down my pants, followed by my underwear, revealing my half erect penis. Levi gave me another kiss on my lips before moving to my crotch. Without hesitating, he started sucking, making me moan out of pleasure. I grabbed Levi’s hair and I threw my head back when deep throated me. I didn’t realise Levi had moved his hand until I felt his finger inside me. He started moving his fingers, knowing exactly where to touch. I moaned loudly when he touched my prostate.

“Ah- Levi! More! Please, more!”

Levi added another finger while still sucking my hard member. I felt like I was on fire.

“Levi, I- I’m gonna-”

“Come,” Levi mumbled. “I’ll swallow.”

I tugged on his hair, making him moan. The sound vibrated through my penis, pushing me over he edge. I came with a loud moan. Levi pulled back and swallowed. He licked he lips and then leaned over to kiss me.

“I’m not done with you yet.”

He pulled of his shirt and threw it on the floor. I looked at his hot body, and I felt my penis getting hard again.

“Please fuck me,” I blurted out.

Levi grinned. “As you wish.”

He pushed his fingers inside again. And started moving. He didn’t wait long before he added a third one.

“Ahh- Levi! Stop- Nhg- stop teasing me.”

Levi kissed my neck and then softly bit my earlobe.

“But you look so cute like this.”

“Please!”

I needed him inside me, I hadn’t felt that kind of pleasure for a long time.

“Okay, okay.”

Levi pulled out his fingers. He quickly took off his pants and underwear. His cock was already hard. Levi positioned himself in front of my entrance and pushed his penis inside. We both moaned. Levi kissed me again, giving me time to adjust to the big lenght inside of me.

“Start moving,” I commanded.

And so he did. Slow at first, but he got rougher and rougher with every moan.

“Ah- Eren, you feel so good! I’m already about to-”

I was also close again. Levi’s movements became sloppier. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

“Come inside me,” I said.

Levi simply nodded, and then released. He let out a loud moan. He moved a few more times before I also reached my climax. Levi collapsed on top of me.

“I love you,” Levi panted.

I placed a kiss on the side of his neck.

“I love you, too. Forever.”

Levi leaned on his elbows and smiled at me.

“Forever.”